First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone ordered the D-Rings? It says package quantity 1. Does that mean only one D-Ring as in like left side only. Or is that just an error/misunderstanding and it actually brings two?
I ordered some last week, should be arriving this week sometime so I'll let you know. I ordered two d rings and one set of the bolts.
Sponsored

g1zstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered some last week, should be arriving this week sometime so I'll let you know. I ordered two d rings and one set of the bolts.
Same, kinda regret putting for pickup at a dealer because while I assume it has started the shipping process I haven't got a notification about an ETA for either my parts order or accessories.

BootXL76

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
You get those yet? And how much did it cost ya? OP said $40 in ford points but what I’m finding one d ring is basically $40+ by itself

Jlaw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You get those yet? And how much did it cost ya? OP said $40 in ford points but what I’m finding one d ring is basically $40+ by itself
Still waiting unfortunately, I'll probably call them early next week and try to find out how much longer. I may just end up making some d rings myself if they're not in yet.

Jlaw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got them yesterday. At my local dealership they were $53 per d- ring, and $14 for the 4 bolts. The total for two d rings and a pack of bolts (they come in a pack of 4) was $130ish after tax. Don't think I'll be using this dealership for anything again. I can upload part numbers if anyone wants them. The only reason I went with oem was the bolt spacing.

Sponsored

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got them yesterday. At my local dealership they were $53 per d- ring, and $14 for the 4 bolts. The total for two d rings and a pack of bolts (they come in a pack of 4) was $130ish after tax. Don't think I'll be using this dealership for anything again. I can upload part numbers if anyone wants them. The only reason I went with oem was the bolt spacing.
I think you paid too much.

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) 1a

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you buy them?
I checked with the the place where i bought these parts to see if something changed. Indeed it has. I guess I got in before the price change. It looks like the price is now as Jlaw has stated.

Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I checked with the the place where i bought these parts to see if something changed. Indeed it has. I guess I got in before the price change. It looks like the price is now as Jlaw has stated.
we can start a gofundme for you for being an early adopting pioneer.

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And that place was ...?

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you! Looks like that's something I can manage without doing too much damage! :giggle:
Don't be so sure ! That is how all the leaking gas tanks happened . when taping the holes in the floor ,don't go in too deep . Maybe use a bottoming tap , that way once you are in a half inch the threads would be clean .
Sponsored