First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since I purchased an XL Maverick my truck did not come with all of the D-Ring and side tie down points that the XLT and Lariat have. I added them to my truck today. Not sure if they have been posted here yet but for anyone wanting to add these to their XL truck Maverick, here are the part numbers.

D-Ring Front Floor NZ6Z 60550A74-A
D-Ring Bolts Floor W721941-S450B

Rear Tie down D ring side 5176389-YL3Z-9900064-AAA
Rear D ring side bolts W718208 S450B

View attachment 21809

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) D ring floor bolts

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) side hooks

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) hooks side screw

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) D-Rin

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) Hooks

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) D
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Share some pics once you have installed them please.

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many hooks did you end up ordering?

OP
OP
vezpa

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These just add the same hardware that the XLT and Lariat come with. Two of each or one for each side. The holes are there, you just need to run a tap through them.

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) D-Rin

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) Hooks

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These just add the same hardware that the XLT and Lariat come with. Two of each or one for each side. The holes are there, you just need to run a tap through them.
Thank you

Sponsored

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
vezpa where did you purchase the d-rings from? I tried using the part number that you provided but its not coming up.

Thanks

OP
OP
vezpa

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
vezpa where did you purchase the d-rings from? I tried using the part number that you provided but its not coming up.

Thanks

Ford Maverick Factory OEM FORD part numbers for Maverick bed D-Rings and rear side tie hooks for XL (with installed pics) D

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Since I purchased an XL Maverick my truck did not come with all of the D-Ring and side tie down points that the XLT and Lariat have. I added them to my truck today. Not sure if they have been posted here yet but for anyone wanting to add these to their XL truck Maverick, here are the part numbers.

D-Ring Front Floor NZ6Z 60550A74-A
D-Ring Bolts Floor W721941-S450B

Rear Tie down D ring side 5176389-YL3Z-9900064-AAA
Rear D ring side bolts W718208 S450B

View attachment 21809

D ring floor bolts.jpg

side hooks.jpg

hooks side screw.jpg

D-Ring.jpg

Hooks.jpg

D.jpg

Not sure if it exists or not but a parts catalog, for lack of a better word, for all these parts and accessories would be awesome. I know I'll be digging around for all these threads when I eventually get my truck

@Admin

Goose839

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the risk of losing my "man card", what does "run a tap through" mean exactly? Is it just driving a screw through the holes that are there? Are the holes threaded and ready for screws? Just not familiar with that term - which is probably an indicator of why I'm buying a Maverick and not a giant work truck! :rolleyes:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the risk of losing my "man card", what does "run a tap through" mean exactly? Is it just driving a screw through the holes that are there? Are the holes threaded and ready for screws? Just not familiar with that term - which is probably an indicator of why I'm buying a Maverick and not a giant work truck! :rolleyes:
It's using a tool called a tap to clean up the threads. The holes are threaded but paint and or bedliner clog the threads. Here's a tap set on AMAZON

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Goose839

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's using a tool called a tap to clean up the threads. The holes are threaded but paint and or bedliner clog the threads. Here's a tap set on AMAZON
Thank you! Looks like that's something I can manage without doing too much damage! :giggle:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you! Looks like that's something I can manage without doing too much damage! :giggle:
Actually you could do damage if the tap starts cross-threaded. A better tool for this job would be a "thread chaser". It won't cross-thread the holes. Note that I'm just googling and posting links to these tools without researching if they are the best value. I bought all my tools many years ago. LOL AMAZON LINK

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid