First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm working on heated seats, steering wheel, and push to start would be neat, not sure how the lariat push to start works, does it have a fob? I'm down to try anything at this point.
Yes, the Lariat has a key fob only if you got the deluxe package, otherwise it's just the Push Start and remote start through FordPass.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the factory airbag fit over the Escape steering wheel? Do you think this will be an issue when you try the Explorer wheel?
Yes, the escape and bronco sport share the same airbag, and it seems the focus does as well. The explorer uses a different airbag, the airbag plugs look the same the only thing the explorer airbag is missing is a connector on the airbag. Not positive if it will fully work yet, but it's got the heated part and the adaptive cruise buttons

Sponsored

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn, I’m impressed!! Going to follow your progress on any mods, thanks for posting.

sacker12

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks like the exact same steering wheel that is in my Area 51 XLT (which has cruise control), so that wheel being an exact fit is not surprising.

OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks like the exact same steering wheel that is in my Area 51 XLT (which has cruise control), so that wheel being an exact fit is not surprising.
I did tons of researching before ordering, they all use the same wheel and switches

jfadams78

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Wheres the best place to get for scan? So many adapters out there... is this something a newbie could pull off?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tyvemattis

Tyvemattis

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wheres the best place to get for scan? So many adapters out there... is this something a newbie could pull off?
I've never used forscan before this, I bought the obdlink ex that they recommend after using 2 cheaper ones that sucked.

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've never used forscan before this, I bought the obdlink ex that they recommend after using 2 cheaper ones that sucked.
This is exciting. I’ve not programmed a car since my BMW e46 days and translating German forums to English and writing diys etc etc.

I’ll def get FORScan for the mav, as I want to disable the glow of the indicator when drl/lights are on (whichever it may be, as I don’t have a truck yet to see what does what)

Looks like it exists in the BCM of an f150

DRL_IncludeParklamps_Cfg

minnow

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Miata, 2007 V8 4Runner, 2019 GTI SE 6MT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if adding a wheel with paddle shifters would do anything.... :unsure:

tancolbert

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
I work in a ford dealership as a service advisor so i have access to ids. Are you editing as built data lines or adding additional lines?

I have finally got Cruise working on my XL. I'm not positive that you absolutely have to have both of the IPC inputs, however, I have working cruise, so I haven't dug into it too far. If anyone wants to challenge it, feel free to post the results!

2020 Ford Escape steering wheel

SCCM

724-02-01 1258 6820 3050 clock spring

IPC Instrument panel control module

720-01-02 0227 4093

720-02-01 09E4 2D34 1E96
I work i

BCM

726-04-05 CB28 8140 8872

teamster02

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm working on heated seats, steering wheel, and push to start would be neat, not sure how the lariat push to start works, does it have a fob? I'm down to try anything at this point.
Please keep us posted on the heated seats, I would love to do this! Great work on the CC!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.