name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Has anyone seen cruise-related "as-built" data from an XLT Hybrid without CoPilot360?
Copilot shouldn't have any effect on the cruise control except for adaptive CC. In that case you need different steering wheel switches and a radar sensor. That and only if the image processing module on the Lariats with the Lux. package is the same as the one on all the other trims including the Lariat without the Lux. package.
Sponsored

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Few things the driver alert system I thought could be enabled independent of lane keep apparently can not. I also confirmed you can not turn it with a mykey alone. Bottom line to enable the Copilot 360 lane keep system which includes Lane Keep Aid, Lane Keep Alert and driver alert system you need the left side steering wheel turn stalk that has the lane keep system activation button on it. They cost about $30ish dollars so it is an cheap upgrade if it is something you want and didn't get a CoPilot 360 package.

Same should hold true for Hill Descent Control which is a 360 feature but sold as an FX4 feature with the Maverick. If you want to spend about $80ish on a new center console 5 button cluster with the HDC button you should be able to enable it after activating the instrument control cluster and ABS module with Forscan.

Last edited:

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Copilot shouldn't have any effect on the cruise control except for adaptive CC. In that case you need different steering wheel switches and a radar sensor. That and only if the image processing module on the Lariats with the Lux. package is the same as the one on all the other trims including the Lariat without the Lux. package.
I think it'll be useful to eliminate variables when deconstructing and decoding data fields. Looking at different configurations is a great place to start.

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it'll be useful to eliminate variables when deconstructing and decoding data fields. Looking at different configurations is a great place to start.
You need to know the exact part number for the image processing module on the Lariat with a Luxury Package installed. I don't think you can get that from as built data. if they don't match the IPMA may not have the functionality needed regardless of Forscan codes.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Has anyone seen cruise-related "as-built" data from an XLT Hybrid without CoPilot360?
Yes, it matched the settings being discussed in this thread.

Sponsored

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have been stalking your thread here and I have to say, as a Lariat Lux, FX4, Copilot360 owner, your killing me! 😊😂🤣

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been stalking your thread here and I have to say, as a Lariat Lux, FX4, Copilot360 owner, your killing me! 😊😂🤣
For me, one of the joys of buying an inexpensive small truck is the inexpensive part. While I could have added all of the fancy expensive bits, and still paid in cash, I got almost everything that I wanted—and I still have the difference in my bank account. The only thing I didn’t get was cruise control, a few tie-downs, and a bed cubby. So I’m adding them now, for less than $200 total.

In short, I’ve got exactly the truck that I want, and you do as well. Not sure why this kills you?

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, one of the joys of buying an inexpensive small truck is the inexpensive part. While I could have added all of the fancy expensive bits, and still paid in cash, I got almost everything that I wanted—and I still have the difference in my bank account. The only thing I didn’t get was cruise control, a few tie-downs, and a bed cubby. So I’m adding them now, for less than $200 total.

In short, I’ve got exactly the truck that I want, and you do as well. Not sure why this kills you?
Did you not see the 😂😊😂?

BingoDingo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Few things the driver alert system I thought could be enabled independent of lane keep apparently can not. I also confirmed you can not turn it with a mykey alone. Bottom line to enable the Copilot 360 lane keep system which includes Lane Keep Aid, Lane Keep Alert and driver alert system you need the left side steering wheel turn stalk that has the lane keep system activation button on it. They cost about $30ish dollars so it is an cheap upgrade if it is something you want and didn't get a CoPilot 360 package.

Same should hold true for Hill Descent Control which is a 360 feature but sold as an FX4 feature with the Maverick. If you want to spend about $80ish on a new center console 5 button cluster with the HDC button you should be able to enable it after activating the instrument control cluster and ABS module with Forscan.
Dang. We need a super-writeup of all possible XL mods. The progress is happening so fast thanks to you guys. It's my only consolation for having to wait until summer!

Kaytu

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We're all having a good time and even with a factory specc'd out truck, I'm sure you've found it wildly interesting! You've got the benefit of warranty on your side, so if your first-year-built truck ends up with issues, you won't have to deal with Ford frantically trying to explain why setting off that DTC code for removing the airbag caused your AWD to eat itself LOL

I'm a tinkerer at heart, so I knew I'd be doing this regardless of trim - this just gives me purpose for it.

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm following this thread closely as I needed the XLT Lux package at minimum for my cold climate but didn't like brown/blue seats of the Lariat and the +5K additional cost. As such, I need to find a way to enable ACC and possibly lane centering! I know the steering wheel switches I need, just need to determine if the ACC grill is all that's missing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.