Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tim definitely said rates can carry over to the new model year. I hope that's the case but I am not confident they will.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those looking to save $500, donā€™t forget you can join Farm Bureau for only $20 and get $500 off any Ford truck, except Lightning. You do not need to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. You can get $500 off each time for five purchases per year. Phone number to join is 309-663-6497.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those looking to save $500, donā€™t forget you can join Farm Bureau for only $20 and get $500 off any Ford truck, except Lightning. You do not need to be a resident of Illinois, a farmer, or own farmland. You can get $500 off each time for five purchases per year. Phone number to join is 309-663-6497.
Just an FYI, I picked up my Maverick on Saturday and Fordā€™s system wouldnā€™t let me combine the farm bureau discount with the 0%/36 month financing offer. I could have done the 1.9%/36 month, but the 0% saves me a couple of hundred bucks over the life of the loan.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an FYI, I picked up my Maverick on Saturday and Fordā€™s system wouldnā€™t let me combine the farm bureau discount with the 0%/36 month financing offer. I could have done the 1.9%/36 month, but the 0% saves me a couple of hundred bucks over the life of the loan.
I am 99 percent sure your dealer can. I think they need to use something Ford has called ā€œSmartvincent.ā€ Tim @fordvideoguy knows more about the details.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that so? I've heard before that this was in fact true (for us non-agriculture folks). I live in California and from what I can gather online I would join as an "associate membership" which would still allow me to become a member and save the $500 towards my Maverick (whenever it comes) It looks like you need to verify your membership and have been a Farm Burea member for at least 30 days?

Does anyone else have any experience with this so far? Thanks for putting this on my radar!

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that so? I've heard before that this was in fact true (for us non-agriculture folks). I live in California and from what I can gather online I would join as an "associate membership" which would still allow me to become a member and save the $500 towards my Maverick (whenever it comes) It looks like you need to verify your membership and have been a Farm Burea member for at least 30 days?

Does anyone else have any experience with this so far? Thanks for putting this on my radar!
Yes, just print out the certificate with your Farm Bureau membership number. Some people have been able to print it out in less than 30 days. Please note that the current period ends on January 3, so if you arenā€™t going to receive your truck before then, wait until January 3 to join. You can use it five times during 2023.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim definitely said rates can carry over to the new model year. I hope that's the case but I am not confident they will.
Pretty sure you heard that wrong. I ordered my 2022 on Nov 4, 2021. When my order was never built, I had to order a '23. Once the switch to a new model year happened, price protection and finance protection I had on my '22 order goes away. That's why Ford went with the "Private Offer" to those of us that got pushed into the new model year: to help compensate for the price increase. As for the finance rates, well, we are just SOL ;)

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty sure you heard that wrong. I ordered my 2022 on Nov 4, 2021. When my order was never built, I had to order a '23. Once the switch to a new model year happened, price protection and finance protection I had on my '22 order goes away. That's why Ford went with the "Private Offer" to those of us that got pushed into the new model year: to help compensate for the price increase. As for the finance rates, well, we are just SOL ;)
You Sir/Mam are correct. The order date will be lost when the 23MY order is placed. Therefore, there is no way to determine what rates were in place originally. Thus the private offer to cover the price difference.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, that's how it worked with unscheduled who had to re order. From the sound of it, scheduled builds that have to be transferred to 23s are not going to be re ordered, it'll be converted by Ford. I am positive he said these ones will be finance rate protected still. But again, I'm not confident that info is accurate.

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It never ceases to amaze me how my dealer will tell me one thing, which is then completely upended by Tim. And Tim's the one proven right time and again.

My dealer is STILL telling me i'll be getting a MY22 in December. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You Sir/Mam are correct. The order date will be lost when the 23MY order is placed. Therefore, there is no way to determine what rates were in place originally. Thus the private offer to cover the price difference.
Actually, I do know what the rate I had picked out was at the time of my order: 0% for 36 months. I'm gonna miss that free money ;)

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, that's how it worked with unscheduled who had to re order. From the sound of it, scheduled builds that have to be transferred to 23s are not going to be re ordered, it'll be converted by Ford. I am positive he said these ones will be finance rate protected still. But again, I'm not confident that info is accurate.
Pretty sure he meant that they will be "financed protected" at the rates available when their orders are converted to '23, otherwise all the rest of us that were pushed to '23 should have received the same deal ;)

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually, I do know what the rate I had picked out was at the time of my order: 0% for 36 months. I'm gonna miss that free money ;)
I hear you. I made sure to leave enough on the deal to make it worth my time using their many, not mine.

I was fortunate, that both of my trucks came in within a reasonable timeframe. The second one was after the price and incentives had changed but the dealer was all over it and made things match my order date.

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OT on the rates and such, but I couldn't believe my ears when Tim said they had 700 Maverick orders. Think it was around the 1 hour 18 minute mark.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pretty sure he meant that they will be "financed protected" at the rates available when their orders are converted to '23, otherwise all the rest of us that were pushed to '23 should have received the same deal ;)
Yeah idk, I feel there's a difference with having to re-order, and actually getting pushed like those of us that have VIN numbers. I guess we'll find out eventually. Not getting the fall 2021 rates is a huge bummer though.

Also, you don't have to put the creepy wink face at the end of all your messages, it's weird.
Sponsored