First Name
Jakub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried using a similar module and getting one input from the left and one from the trailer harness, but instantly got a trailer warning, and the relay box made a beeping sound.
Ah, I thought of doing that! Instead I tapped into left and right light, no issues.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElectricSheep

ElectricSheep

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all, Here is the update.

So it took a while for all the lights to be built, I'll be the first to admit, it's way overboard. But since the last update I've driven the maverick, Halfway across the United States in back in the middle of winter. From Central California, through Nevada, Utah, Colorado New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. During this time the Guys at Stellar Built were Ordering everything for my ridiculous request. I want to give a big thank you to the guys at Stellar Built, for as much time as they had my truck they gave me a good deal. The major of the cost of this part of the build was the Lights themselves. I'd also like to give a big Thank you to Justin from from JCC, for building me some custom mounts for the bumper lights, and ditch lights, Justin went out of his way and did some special stuff for me for my lights.

From the Front of the truck to the back.

Front Bumper Fog Lights: Baja Designs LP6 Pro x 2 / JJC Grill Light Mounting Brackets.
Ditch Lights: Baja Designs S2 Sport x2 / JJC A-Pillar Ditch Light Mounting Brackets.
GFC Roof:
Outside: Baja Designs LP6 Pro x 2 /GFC LP6 Light Mount
Inside: Baja Designs LP9 Pro x 2 / GFC LP6 Light Mount
Rear: Baja Designs S1 / GFC Machined 90 Degree Bracket
Inside: Switch Pros SP-9100 (Mount Coming Soon from BulletPoint Mouting Solutions)

Anyways, here are some pictures.

Next Update, (Maverick FX4 Bumper Cover, with Tow-Hook Fabrication for Non-Tow Hook Callable Mavericks: I have in my hands the Lower Bumper Cover, Debating on the Tow Hooks at a price for $270 Each, Seeing if there is another option)

Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1644 3
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1645 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1648 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1649 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1651 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1661 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1653 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1662 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1663 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1666 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1656 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1659 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1660 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1664 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1673 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1674 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1675 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1667 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1671 2
Ford Maverick ElectricSheep's '22 Lariat Maverick Rig. 2" Lift, GFC Wheels-Tires Awning. (Update Lights) IMG_1672 2

Funfishhunter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick LXT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all Just wanted to share with you the progress of my Maverick build so far.

Bought the Maverick with 6k Miles from CarMax, for 41k.

70571169625__8855015B-2C6E-4DD4-900E-42E603F3EB64.JPG

My goal is to make a 'overlanding' build that is practical enough I can still drive it comfortably every weekend.

After 3 months of ownership, I decided to buy a GFC. Although the wait time was over 3 months.

Once the GFC arrived, the up-fitter, Stellar Built installed the GFC with no problem.

While the truck was still there I had them install the Rough Country 2" Lift Strut Kit.

IMG_1075 copy.jpg

They didn't have any wheels available for the Maverick at the time, but were nice enough to order some Reika R30 Drifter wheels for me, and put on Nitro Nomad Grapper 245/65/R17.
PLUMAS.jpg

IMG_1095 copy.jpg

Took it on a nice camping trip to make sure everything was good with the Camper, I enjoyed it, took it on some full width fire roads and it did great. (Above)

Knew I wanted to get a awning on it, I condsidered a 270 degree awning, but ultimately went with the ARB Touring awning, due to it having a hard case that its stored in. (Below)

Untitled.jpg

This is how it sits now, I'll be sure to update on the next major progress, it will a switch pro install, and quite a few lights for the exterior.
Can you show some pics inside your camper? Reminds me of the old VW Westphalia.

Headbanger

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it looks awesome! Great job on the build!!

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
DUDE! Officially drool-worthy build 🤤🤤 The lighting is totally overkill, but in the best way possible. Always fun to see these kinds of builds, but even more fun to hear that it's being used for its purpose. Good on you!

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very nice! Cant wait to do lift and tires when mine are bald. Im gonna get into some lights though pretty soon. Just gotta figure out how I want to run wires out. Im not doing any up front but I am gonna circle my topper roof with lights. Probably control it all with a police style PA/siren/ light controller that I have used on my other vehicles. Its a remote mount box that gives you 6 light switches oriented in a 360 pattern.

If can, you should post more detailed pics of where and how you ran your wirirng. Its always the most intimidating part, and pics build confidence in the group.

Dancebuff

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice. I just ordered a GFC camper and am very excited! Would you please be so kind as to tell me exactly what the measurement is from the ground to the underside of the topper panels when open? I am hoping I can stand underneath them when open.
What do you like and not like so far about your GFC?
Sponsored