First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had the opportunity to see my dealers spreadsheet for Maverick orders. Out of 16 total orders, one delivered and 5 in production or shipping. All six were Ecoboost. Of the remaining, about half and half EB and Hyb.

Question I have is, when an allocation is given to the dealer, does it specify what options they can order? Having a hard time trying to determine how the dealer chooses which of his customer orders to fulfill. Common sense says oldest order first. Would be senseless to submit a hybrid with several constraints if it couldn't be built. Or is it still submitted and waits until it can?

Thoughts?
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had the opportunity to see my dealers spreadsheet for Maverick orders. Out of 16 total orders, one delivered and 5 in production or shipping. All six were Ecoboost. Of the remaining, about half and half EB and Hyb.

Question I have is, when an allocation is given to the dealer, does it specify what options they can order? Having a hard time trying to determine how the dealer chooses which of his customer orders to fulfill. Common sense says oldest order first. Would be senseless to submit a hybrid with several constraints if it couldn't be built. Or is it still submitted and waits until it can?

Thoughts?
They can shift allocations to other dealers that have builds that are not constrained. I believe this happens during the clean up weeks.

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thoughts?
The Dealer doesn't choose Ford scheduling does. They look at the Dealers unsold orders and pick what fits the builds they are looking for.
Sponsored