cmak

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Fx4 AltoBlur
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Super easy DIY project. Only thing about it is that you can buy 24" length rails only versus Ford's suggested 30". Only way to get this is if you buy a full length rails and you cut your own. I initially was going to follow Ford's diy video, but I actually followed this guy's video, super helpful and all the hardware he lists fit perfectly, so I recommend following his video here:

The materials were split between Home Depot and Lowe's but my Lowe's is a smaller one not as fully stocked. All said and done right around $50.

Final product looks good, I would like them to be black, but I have no idea what could maintain the paint without the strut cone nuts shaving it off when they slide. Any suggestions let me know please! (Also, like an idiot I only bought two end caps so I'll have to buy two more.)

I also started an Instagram so feel free to follow:

Ford Maverick Easy DIY BED RAILS PXL_20220612_231438112

Ford Maverick Easy DIY BED RAILS PXL_20220612_231449725
Sponsored

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice. Thank you. Great video.

What length are the eye bolts and where did you get them?

Last edited:

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick Easy DIY BED RAILS DBDCB667-BBAD-4F8A-8E02-9C55F51DCEED

Ford Maverick Easy DIY BED RAILS AD590C21-D593-4A6E-AE05-C81F93051D7B

I knew I was going to keep my hard rolling cover from my Silver Maverick, before I sold it. I also decided to keep the railing system.

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love the Ford bed rails from the Lariat. Those are the ones I really want. But I think they are like $300 a piece :cry:

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TRUCKHEF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did this but with L tracks, had to drill my own holes in the track and it doesnt look the best but turned out ok and functional.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford makes a bed rail and cleat kit for the Maverick. It is described here:
https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...ry_files/2022_Maverick_Rail_and_Cleat_Kit.pdf
The problem is that Ford Parts has no listing for it yet. Maybe some detective work by Forum members can find out how it can be ordered.
This is what I want. And if I can't get that one, I'll order the one from Refined Truck. I think I'll get it in the blue color, which would be a nice contrast to the black of the spray in bed liner and it looks like it matches the velocity blue.

Sponsored

Elduchey

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Super easy DIY project. Only thing about it is that you can buy 24" length rails only versus Ford's suggested 30". Only way to get this is if you buy a full length rails and you cut your own. I initially was going to follow Ford's diy video, but I actually followed this guy's video, super helpful and all the hardware he lists fit perfectly, so I recommend following his video here:

The materials were split between Home Depot and Lowe's but my Lowe's is a smaller one not as fully stocked. All said and done right around $50.

Final product looks good, I would like them to be black, but I have no idea what could maintain the paint without the strut cone nuts shaving it off when they slide. Any suggestions let me know please! (Also, like an idiot I only bought two end caps so I'll have to buy two more.)

I also started an Instagram so feel free to follow:

PXL_20220612_231438112.jpg

PXL_20220612_231449725.jpg
Looks great. I'm gathering parts to do the same for my Mav.
You might want to think about getting the rails powder coated if you want them to be black. It should hold up better than standard paint but it will eventually chip/wear so I'll probably just leave mine bare metal.

PCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW R32; Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really like the "Maverick" bed liner. Who makes it? Price?

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$95 Unpainted
$105 Painted (Many color options)
Sold on their website, as well as on Etsy. Free Shipping on both sites.
$95 unpainted?! You can get a 10' piece of that strut for under $50 from HD and the hardware for likely $10 or less, for a little over $100 I could have enough rail and hardware for 3 trucks...

Maybe I should start an Etsy store of my own... 🤔
Sponsored