First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd like to know who here has the earliest possible estimated delivery date.

The earliest I've seen is @coolhip33 's which I think could, in theory, be delivered starting tomorrow.

Mine is estimated to be delivered 12/18 to 12/24.
Sponsored

coolhip33

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FWD w/tow pkg

The earliest I've seen is @coolhip33 's which I think could, in theory, be delivered starting tomorrow.

Hi Dan - My truck is not a hybrid. Sorry!

Nathan

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Fusion, Hybrid Fusion, Mustang GT, Miata

My dealer said they should have mine by the 20th, but the Ford estimate is 12 to 28 days from the 3rd. I keep scouring the forum to see if anyone has taken delivery but I found one yet.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me estimated delivery of my hybrid is December 8 - 14. But not sure I believe it because I have not received any built or shipped email from Ford. The Ford tracker shows in production (since September 29) and has dealer ETA of December 14.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My delivery date range from Ford is between Dec 13th-19th.

My Hybrid Maverick is currently on a UP train near Tiffin TX with Fort Worth about 87 miles away.

Somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area it will be unloaded and then wait for a Vehicle Carrier to transport it to AutoNation Ford Frisco.

My Maverick Hybrid has Shipped - with Inroute Details

One person in this thread says "Mine has been in Chicago for a week now...waiting to get put on a truck to make the last 3.5 hours run to my dealership".

So even if the train drops off my Maverick tomorrow it may be awhile before it gets to the dealership.

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me estimated delivery of my hybrid is December 8 - 14. But not sure I believe it because I have not received any built or shipped email from Ford. The Ford tracker shows in production (since September 29) and has dealer ETA of December 14.
Same here. Dealer is showing delivery dates of 12/8-12/14. My hybrid has been in production since 9/1. Thinking is that it's moving along in the process, but the order tracker is delayed or just not updating.

DragonSpirit76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 2016 (Sold to get Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even though the email I received informs me that mine will be delivered between December 17th to the 23rd. There is a chance that I'll actually get it by Friday December 10th or by the 13th. Another forum member whom lives in the next city where I live. Got his about 2 weeks earlier then the expected delivery date. I'm probably wrong but there is a chance. Hopefully my Maverick Hybrid will arrive by Friday December 10th. :love:

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered end of July, my dealer doesn't even remember that I ordered, I have no info other than to expect "complimentary FITs accessories". I' m thinking estimated delivery date: November 2024.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I'm 12/7 to 12/13.. Still showing in production 10/6.

Naderage

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
I think the extra delay is what got me to the ecoboost AWD. My dealership says they've been getting them in within under 3 months on average, and estimated 3-4 with my build. Fingers crossed.

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Dealer is showing delivery dates of 12/8-12/14. My hybrid has been in production since 9/1. Thinking is that it's moving along in the process, but the order tracker is delayed or just not updating.
Just an update, I called both my Dealer and Ford Marketing to check on my order since the Delivery date still says 12/14 and the tracker is still showing in production (specifically stuck in "Return from Body Shop" per the dealer). Both said to temper expectations and prepare for my delivery date to get pushed back since there is still no shipment date populating. So that's a bummer, but what I figured would happen.

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an update, I called both my Dealer and Ford Marketing to check on my order since the Delivery date still says 12/14 and the tracker is still showing in production (specifically stuck in "Return from Body Shop" per the dealer). Both said to temper expectations and prepare for my delivery date to get pushed back since there is still no shipment date populating. So that's a bummer, but what I figured would happen.
Just updating for anyone in a similar situation that may care, my hybrid is FINALLY showing as built! My new delivery date is showing as 1/21/22.
Ford Maverick Earliest possible Hybrid delivery date Screenshot_20211215-123814

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just updating for anyone in a similar situation that may care, my hybrid is FINALLY showing as built! My new delivery date is showing as 1/21/22.
Screenshot_20211215-123814.png
Wonder how they figure out delivery estimates. I received my "built" email yesterday, and the delivery estimate is listed as 12/29-1/4.
Sponsored