First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They lost all credibility when the dropped this doozy of a line in one of their other articles..

." The 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO is one of the most iconic and memorable modern muscle cars to hit the American domestic market because of the crazy engine options, incredible GM design, and Australian innovation "

That sorta of doesn't line up with history, when the car was literally crapped on because of its looks, and sub par sales.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They lost all credibility when the dropped this doozy of a line in one of their other articles..

." The 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO is one of the most iconic and memorable modern muscle cars to hit the American domestic market because of the crazy engine options, incredible GM design, and Australian innovation "

That sorta of doesn't line up with history, when the car was literally crapped on because of its looks, and sub par sales.
This guy is an idiot. Ford is literally shutting down all ordering because they have SOLD OUT.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Never heard of that dip stick automotive review site in my life. I now see why. Just what we need now to add to the collection, a fake automotive news site. Meh.

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
People… relax. This could be a 12 year old in his parents basement. He made comments on a “thing” that we didn’t agree with on a forum that has no rules or guidelines. Makes you think how some anonymous person on the internet can write a few paragraphs on something and get the forum (or world) into a frenzy! ?!?
If your happy about your Mav, stay happy. If he swayed you, more power to him, he got what he wanted either way, his 15 minutes.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
:poop:. . .Insert Jackie Chan gif where he goes "What". . .

Sponsored

aspect

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Lux FX4 2.0 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stop linking to clickbait articles. The whole point is to get people to link to it, that's it. Everyone here getting upset is literally what they intended.

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
If this clown can’t understand that a vehicle the gets 42 mpg in the city and cost 19,995/21,495 and has a bed isn’t a game changing. Well then he should hang it up because a blind man could see that.

Last edited:

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I added a comment a few hours ago. It was deleted, and commenting is now turned off.
Congratulations! You've been canceled because you said something someone didn't want to hear!

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Just super out of touch unfortunately and they probably wanted to get an edgy headline to get people interested.

90% of the review is just "oops I didn't know that"

Congratulations! You've been canceled because you said something someone didn't want to hear!
This isn't what cancelling is lol.

csmith9058

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Csmith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Funny since we actually stopped taking Hybrid orders in Mid Novemeber for the entire model year. A model years worth of vehicles ordered within 2 months of actual production is a stinker these days I guess.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
this guy must be doing this for attention or clicks- because he sure never attempted a real review or test drive even :sleep:

Consumers don’t seem to be responding well to the Maverick.
Consumers don't seem to be responding well...interesting, since Ford had over 100,000 orders before I ordered mine in October, is data I guess that escaped Mr. Symes.

Unfortunately, the writer of this review is clueless. Too many so called writers today do not understand that everything they published will receive a critical review. As someone who publishes books, I care what people think and say about what I write. Oh, I know people will disagree with salient points, and that's ok, but I don't want anyone to correctly say that my efforts are baseless. That's the word to use for Mr. Steven Symes effort here—baseless.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's pretty easy to get cancelled on Yahoo. Just about any negative comment get's deleted.
Sponsored