First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fit, 2005 F-350, 2018 CR-V, 1965 F-100, 1957
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday I finally got my cyber orange hybrid lariat lux with sunroof , mud flaps and floor mats after 505 days from ordering. The dealer added the usual BS to the windshield which added $3280. To the MSRP. I immediately pointed out that I didn’t order any of that especially the added dealer profit. My sales person was great and said don’t worry about that you will pay MSRP. So I asked about the email I received from Ford last June informing me that my truck would not be built in my22 and that I would receive a special offer as compensation. She asked to see the email and luckily I still had it on my phone. I forwarded it to her and it resulted in $2750. Off MSRP. I’m sure if I had not balked at the additional charges or asked for the discount I would’ve paid over 6 grand more than I did. My point is if you received a similar email bring it with you when your Maverick arrives. So far I love the truck and I will be giving Rich Ford in Albuquerque a five star rating.
Sponsored

reneau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevrolet Colorado, Mustang 1966
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday I finally got my cyber orange hybrid lariat lux with sunroof , mud flaps and floor mats after 505 days from ordering. The dealer added the usual BS to the windshield which added $3280. To the MSRP. I immediately pointed out that I didn’t order any of that especially the added dealer profit. My sales person was great and said don’t worry about that you will pay MSRP. So I asked about the email I received from Ford last June informing me that my truck would not be built in my22 and that I would receive a special offer as compensation. She asked to see the email and luckily I still had it on my phone. I forwarded it to her and it resulted in $2750. Off MSRP. I’m sure if I had not balked at the additional charges or asked for the discount I would’ve paid over 6 grand more than I did. My point is if you received a similar email bring it with you when your Maverick arrives. So far I love the truck and I will be giving Rich Ford in Albuquerque a five star rating.
Always keep the paperwork! Even if you don't think you will ever need that.........