Sponsored

Does the Elevate CS Rack clear the antenna?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10146
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 10146

Hello. I am hoping that someone who has the Elevate CS rack system can answer the question, does this bed rack clear the antenna when positioned in the lowest setting? It is difficult to tell from photos whether it does. I plan to put a roof top tent on the rack and it will extend over the cab and antenna. Any information folks are willing to share is appreciated.
Sponsored

Stanlwi

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Leaf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if you can tell from the photo, but no it does not. This is the lowest setting.

However, only the thin part of the antenna is above the rack, so it's pretty easy to just unthread that part of it- you can replace it with a stubby one, or with nothing if you don't need the radio.

Ford Maverick Does the Elevate CS Rack clear the antenna? PXL_20230302_193311119

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello. I am hoping that someone who has the Elevate CS rack system can answer the question, does this bed rack clear the antenna when positioned in the lowest setting? It is difficult to tell from photos whether it does. I plan to put a roof top tent on the rack and it will extend over the cab and antenna. Any information folks are willing to share is appreciated.
The level plane on the lowest elevate rack setting is about 1/2 inch below the peak of the shark fin portion of the antenna

Ford Maverick Does the Elevate CS Rack clear the antenna? E45D739A-2CD6-4180-A94D-0158376BFD36
Sponsored