First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished rewiring the harness and the CCM module still isn't showing up on Forscan. The power and ground were switched up. Hopefully, I didn't fry the CCM?
Smh
Sponsored

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just finished rewiring the harness and the CCM module still isn't showing up on Forscan. The power and ground were switched up. Hopefully, I didn't fry the CCM?
Smh
I'm not sure if the module has reverse polarity protection... But if you are now 100% sure it's wired correctly, it might be šŸ˜”

CAS_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure if the module has reverse polarity protection... But if you are now 100% sure it's wired correctly, it might be šŸ˜”
I figured so.
Expensive mistake on my end. Lesson learned. I was wiring the harness as it was already connected to the mounted sensor, making the orientation of the wires backwards. I should've been more careful and not do it before work šŸ¤¦.

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What size are the fuses? Trying to figure out which size fuze taps I need.

What gauge for the heat shrink wire connectors? Also, do I need this in addition to the heat shrink tubbing?

Lastly, what about the terminal distribution block or ring crimp terminal. What do you guys recommend?

fluiddynamics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So Iā€™m getting a camera fault, and when I go to calibrate the CCM it never moves from 0% (I drove it on the freeway for 30 minutes 2 times)

I did a module reset but that didnā€™t change anythingā€¦ seems like something is going on with the camera causing issuesā€¦. I did do the calibration of the IPMA Lane departure which was successful, so Iā€™m at a loss what to do next

Sponsored

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So Iā€™m getting a camera fault, and when I go to calibrate the CCM it never moves from 0% (I drove it on the freeway for 30 minutes 2 times)

I did a module reset but that didnā€™t change anythingā€¦ seems like something is going on with the camera causing issuesā€¦. I did do the calibration of the IPMA Lane departure which was successful, so Iā€™m at a loss what to do next
Start by disconnecting the battery for at least 30 minutes, my first drive I figured it would never work, couldn't calibrate with about 2 hours of driving, faults on the dash. When I got home, I disconnected the battery for about 30 minutes to eat lunch, after connecting the battery, clearing the DTCs, tried it again. It calibrated in just a few minutes and has been flawless since.

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What size are the fuses? Trying to figure out which size fuze taps I need.

What gauge for the heat shrink wire connectors? Also, do I need this in addition to the heat shrink tubbing?

Lastly, what about the terminal distribution block or ring crimp terminal. What do you guys recommend?
Anyone have recommendations for this before it gets buried in this thread?

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have recommendations for this before it gets buried in this thread?
They are micro2 and micro3

I used a 4:1 5/16 heat shrink

I didn't use a distribution block and just had a multi box from Amazon of ring terminals

The Scet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux C360 Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got a build date for my now 2023 xlt hybrid Lux cp360ā€¦ can I order the stuff to add adaptive cruise from these same links with confidence that all should work fine with the 2023?

CessPilot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250 SuperDut
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am hopeful that the dealer will retrofit the adaptive cruise control

Sponsored

CessPilot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250 SuperDut
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am hopeful that the dealer will retrofit the adaptive cruise control
I have talked to my dealer and he is hopeful that there will be a retrofit for adaptive cruise control, but it maybe a while. I hope sooner than later.

jbenjaminb

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When this installation is complete, are you able to see the ACC information on the display? Does the XLT Lux have the small gauge cluster display, or is it upgraded to the larger display found on the Lariat?

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When this installation is complete, are you able to see the ACC information on the display? Does the XLT Lux have the small gauge cluster display, or is it upgraded to the larger display found on the Lariat?
All size screens show the ACC and lane assist info

ltmoto

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi OP, thank you so much for the post.
I installed all the hardware, the CCM shows up in ForScan, and I was able to code the CCM, and calibrate the CCM, that all went well.
However, for the life of me I couldn't get the ACC to work, I think it's due to my truck being an XLT without 360 CoPilot. I did the lane keeping assist retrofit (it works perfectly), but from what I understand, that still is different from a XLT with 360.
My deviations from the tutorial:
  • IPMA 706-01-02: My XLT without 360 is: 2075 52BA 9445; an XLT with 360 package is 2075 533A A4D6; the tutorial calls for 2076 553A A4D9. I tried everything, including changing only 1 or 2 digits. Anything other than my original code would set a DTC by IPMA saying "configuration invalid", and the dash would have a warning that the pre-collision assist is not working. At the end I have to revert back to the original code; there are no DTC's, but ACC also cannot be selected. The dash has the option of "Adaptive" but if I select it, it shows "Adaptive" for a split of second and immediately jumps back to "Normal".
  • ABS 760-03-02: My XLT without 360, and an XLT with 360 are both 0200 0000 0573. The tutorial calls for 0400 0000 0575. But that code change seems to trigger a "ABS configuration invalid" DTC, and I tried a few combinations, for every case I had to revert this code to original, to get rid of the ABS DTC.
  • BdyCM 726-04-06: My XLT without 360, and an XLT with 360 are both 6025 00BC. The tutorial calls for 9025 00EC. But that seems to cause a PCM fault saying "invalid messages from BCM". I had to revert this code, to not make PCM set that DTC....
So now by reverting the 3, my vehicle only has lane keep assist, but it doesn't have the ACC / lane centering...
Anybody with a pointer? I greatly appreciate it...

(Sorry for asking a long question as a first post. I have been on this forum reading / learning for a while.)

Ford Maverick DIY HOW TO: Install adaptive cruise control in Maverick Hybrid XLT with Luxury package image_50437889.JPG

Last edited:

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid