First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone find the prices close to those the OP found? I cannot.
I found similar prices from a few places that were slightly higher than the OP for some parts and slightly cheaper for others. The primary difference from the following three sites was in shipping
* https://www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a
* https://ford.worldoemparts.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a
* https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a

The full list I ordered from the first link above is shown below (not including shipping). Order placed 11/14 expected delivery 11/21
Ford Maverick DIY HOW TO: Install adaptive cruise control in Maverick Hybrid XLT with Luxury package 1668734428200

Seagull

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I found similar prices from a few places that were slightly higher than the OP for some parts and slightly cheaper for others. The primary difference from the following three sites was in shipping
* https://www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a
* https://ford.worldoemparts.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a
* https://ford.oempartsonline.com/oem-parts/ford-sensor-assembly-speed-nz6z9e731a

The full list I ordered from the first link above is shown below (not including shipping). Order placed 11/14 expected delivery 11/21
1668734428200.png
First of all, your username gives me awful flashbacks to fluid dynamics...

Secondly, here's what I paid FYI:

NZ6Z-9E731-ASensor Assembly Speed $383.99
W506976-S450BScrew Self Tapping $1.66
NZ6Z-14C022-ABracket$53.50
NZ6Z-17E810-AACover$18.54
WPT-1198-Wire Assembly$36.62
SW-8585-Switch Assembly Control$17.02
NZ6Z-8312-ADeflector Air$53.62
LU2Z-14474-AATerminal$4.27

Subtotal: $574.22

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually priced this out recently as well. At this price, I may wait until a lariat ends up in the junkyard.

Ford Maverick DIY HOW TO: Install adaptive cruise control in Maverick Hybrid XLT with Luxury package 1668739746270

greenweever

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Peterbuilt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually priced this out recently as well. At this price, I may wait until a lariat ends up in the junkyard.

1668739746270.png
I'm guessing these parts are shared with an Escape, Bronco Sport, and probably many other Fords. I bet we can find them less at a junk yard, but I don't know where to begin. I think there are websites that allow searching all junkyards.

Sponsored

rilie

First Name
Rilie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat 2.0 EB FWD
Does anyone have a list of the radar sensor that are cross compatible? I found one for a 2021 Ford Explorer with part number LB5T-9G768-AB. It looks the same to me, but I have never seen the maverick part in person. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
baaron

baaron

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have a list of the radar sensor that are cross compatible? I found one for a 2021 Ford Explorer with part number LB5T-9G768-AB. It looks the same to me, but I have never seen the maverick part in person. Thanks in advance
Be careful with this. @Gilbillygucci tried a different sensor and went to great lengths trying to get it working with no success.

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL, Ecoboost w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do not recommend doing so. I still have hopes of find the right FW to load on the Escape one, but I ended up buying the OEM maverick one and have been using that.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry if I missed this, but can this not be done with the Ecoboost as od yet?

Gilbillygucci

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL, Ecoboost w/4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry if I missed this, but can this not be done with the Ecoboost as od yet?
It can, I have done it and it works very well, but you will have errors and every once in a while you can't engage cruise until you restart.

I make it work, but not sure it if would be worth the hassle for somebody that is not used to chasing down bugs. Once I add the electric brake booster that should solve all the bugs though since all the errors are about "incompatible modules" namely having a vacuum booster.

I suggest you read the whole thread since it has been talked about in here.

Sponsored

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It can, I have done it and it works very well, but you will have errors and every once in a while you can't engage cruise until you restart.

I make it work, but not sure it if would be worth the hassle for somebody that is not used to chasing down bugs. Once I add the electric brake booster that should solve all the bugs though since all the errors are about "incompatible modules" namely having a vacuum booster.

I suggest you read the whole thread since it has been talked about in here.
Thanks but since Ford deleted my assist pkg I believe it'll just be missed on the occasions when I wanted it.

fluiddynamics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if this is possible with a bone stock XL Hybrid?

fluiddynamics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is, but will require some additional steps, like adding the lane assist stalk. You can see that here. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...orscan-on-all-trims-without-copilot-360.9291/

Thank you
I ordered all the parts tonight - hoping they get here for my Christmas vacation ...

Clarification please - I need BOTH the updated turn signal stalk w/ Lane keeping button AND the steering wheel button as well? It looks like there is a steering wheel button for Lane keeping already .....

nickn066

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you
I ordered all the parts tonight - hoping they get here for my Christmas vacation ...

Clarification please - I need BOTH the updated turn signal stalk w/ Lane keeping button AND the steering wheel button as well? It looks like there is a steering wheel button for Lane keeping already .....
You need both. The stalk is lane assist (works whenever you drive, kind of like a ping pong) and the steering wheel is lane center (only works with ACC/iACC, the "hands free" steering)
Sponsored