Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I would love to do this; lacking the courage.
I'm in the same boat. The honeycomb is such a classic, sporty look. It really looks great I'm just too nervous to cut away at my stock grille. I really hope an aftermarket grille of this styling becomes available. So long as it isn't a faux Raptor design, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Dave
Sponsored

Guymon72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier, KTM SuperDuke GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since I've started offering products for this community, the administrators of this forum have requested that I pay them a monthly sponsorship in order to continue posting here. That is not something in which I can accommodate at this time. For that reason, I will not be sharing any more information (business or personal) via this site. My personal Maverick build and any JJC, LLC product offerings can be followed elsewhere for those interested.

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

-Justin
Where do we go

LC48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't found him active on any other forums. Someone here said he heard his Mav had been hit by a drunk driver.....

He has an etsy store, you might contact him thru there - JJCLLC

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah his truck got nailed by a drunk idiot at the start of May and was probably totaled. He hasn’t posted on IG since it happened. Still has the Etsy store and some stuff on there seems relatively recent (FX4 fog light brackets which weren’t there awhile back).

azmotoxxx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone else attempted to do this? Wonder if doing it on an XLT versus lariat is harder or not. Looks sick! I found the place to buy the grill, but he said six hours with a dermal. Just wonder after he cut did he have to sand it all smooth. Would be cool to better understand the steps more. Watched someone online do it on another grill for a different truck but it looked like much less work to dermal than the maverick.
Sponsored