2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Discover Your Ford:

The 2022 Ford Maverick will be the newest vehicle to be added to the Discover Your Ford program. All the experiences but the livestream will be up for Maverick the week of September 13th. Maverick livestreams will begin October 6, 2021. Please direct your customers to the site. This is a great resource for your customers to get familiar with the vehicle capabilities and features.

Customers can access these livestreams by visiting their FordPass App or https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2022/Ford/maverick/discover-your-ford/livestream/

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Ford Maverick Discover Your Ford Program for Maverick Begins October 6 (Livestream Q&A and Virtual Tours) ford-maverick-discover-your-ford-livestream-q&a
Ford Maverick Discover Your Ford Program for Maverick Begins October 6 (Livestream Q&A and Virtual Tours) schedule-guided-virtual-tour-maverick
Sponsored

Ryldrin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You do have to have a VIN to get the virtual tours. As the hybrid is currently on hold I’ll have to wait…

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Discover Your Ford Program for Maverick Begins October 6 (Livestream Q&A and Virtual Tours) 1631553083393

Just a quick trip down to Mexico required. You think they'll mind me sitting inside while it's on the production line?

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting for something from Ford 😢 it's been over 2 months since I ordered. Would love to see my priority code start dropping down from 19 even if it won't be built until next year.

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting for something from Ford 😢 it's been over 2 months since I ordered. Would love to have a VIN even if it won't be built until next year.
Me too, I am going crazy. Thinking of buying something different although I really want the Maverick

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting for something from Ford 😢 it's been over 2 months since I ordered. Would love to see my priority code start dropping down from 19 even if it won't be built until next year.
I have an 11 priority code. Ordered July 9th and no build date. Then again mine is a hybrid.
Sponsored