MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd call and see what his offer was. I'd sell for something stupid high, like MSRP plus $10k, and a rental vehicle to use until I found one to buy, term unlimited.

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd call and see what his offer was. I'd sell for something stupid high, like MSRP plus $10k, and a rental vehicle to use until I found one to buy, term unlimited.
Those would be nice terms! Most rental cars are POS now though.

mavn00b

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am very interested in finding out what this "aggressive" offer is. Please let us know!

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am very interested in finding out what this "aggressive" offer is. Please let us know!
It’s already in the garbage. I love my Mav too much!

Sponsored

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LMAO, these letters are never actually "hand written" if you hadn't thrown it away you could have looked at one of the letters with your phone zoomed in and see that it is clearly printed by a computer, especially the "smudge" on the exclamation point.

Ford Maverick Desperate Dealerwives 5ef59ef492928-5ef33658bd431_utqba1vfzoc41__700

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What am I missing? This is just marketing propaganda created by third party promotional agency
Nothing. Just sharing. MTC is my only social media!

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish I got a letter that nice! All I got was this email below:

Dear ____,

I'm reaching out to you today at the request of my Pre-Owned Manager. Often when we are in need of a particular vehicle, we prefer to reach out to people that have
purchased and/or service with us.

We are currently seeking a well maintained Ford - Maverick, on paper yourMaverick looks like a perfect match.

If you have any interest in exploring a trade or possibly selling us your vehicle,
please REPLY "YES" TO THIS EMAIL so that we can set up a convenient time to meet.

I look forward to hearing back from you.”

I’m debating how to reply. Do I send back a picture of a totaled Maverick asking when I can drop it off? A clip of Newman from Seinfeld saying Never following his laugh on a gif? Rick Roll with a flying Maverick in the swirling in the background? I’m only trying to be courteous in declining their offer, definitely open for suggestions.

Sponsored

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a nice glossy large postcard thing offering top dollar on my 2014 Silverado during the height of Covid. No work and not using to for ranch work I took them up and they offered a few thousand more than a year earlier ( looking at Prius prime at the time).
The Maverick news rolls out less than a month later ( was looking at Santa Cruz with YouTube videos and found out about the Maverick)
The old Chevy paid for the new Maverick!

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not happening anymore, My offer from Carvana and CarMax is roughly MSRP +3K, I owe 20K on my Truck offers are roughly 28K. I'd be happy with this. Have it for almost 2 yrs and 20K and walk away with 8K in my pocket.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nothing. Just sharing. MTC is my only social media!
I wear a shirt with me wearing a shirt with my face on it. It says Maui GingerSquatch. I also give out magnets of the original shirt to people I help or chat with about whatever, or other gingers. But its all cryptic mythology like. There is no links to social media, no business website. But I should on the next magnet say that I can be found only on the Maverick Truck Club!
Sponsored