Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks to all who came out with the Clean Up at Plaster City !

@thev8man made it down from Hemet to help the blm rangers post signage along the Juan Bautista de Anza historic trail.Thank you!

We bbqโ€™d and loaded 2 trailers of trash out of the area , we had a great turnout of around 40 people with some shirts, cozies stickers and hats given out . Great showing for our first plaster city east event.

Did a short trip with couple small snapshots here and videos.

Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play IMG_3088

Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play IMG_3094

Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play IMG_3097

Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play IMG_3092

Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play IMG_3091

Not sure if @thev8man grabbed any pics , post if you can. In Between the cooking and such I didnโ€™t snap too many.

But I did meet up with one of my Racer friends Dave aka โ€axle Roseโ€ who came out , caught up on old district 38 memories and helped out.

Here is 2 small clips of the tremor starting to off-road.Trying to experiment with spring rates and shock settings . May be changing up for more dampening once a-arms go on.
because of lightweight traction was never an issue on sand washes or loose mud hill climbs . Used mud,ruts or sand setting when off the trails.

Should have aired down for more play ,better ride and traction , but I was the one with a trailer of stuff and bbq to take back up the grade and did not want to wait on my little compressor to air all 4 32โ€ tires back up.

Will post some more soon.

Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kudos on the clean up and thanks for the video. Looking forward to future posts.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Bravo on the clean up. People doing clean up days, or just taking time on their trips to pick up after careless users by filling an extra trash bag or two is the only way to keep public land open, be it BLM or National Forest.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the clean up! When does the Tremor Raptor kit go on sale???? You and those fellas with the 2.3s need to put your heads together!

Sponsored

jcast0311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat 2.0 EB LUX FX4 4K CG
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@thev8man made it down from Hemet to help the blm rangers post signage along the Juan Bautista de Anza historic trail.Thank you!

We bbqโ€™d and loaded 2 trailers of trash out of the area , we had a great turnout of around 40 people with some shirts, cozies stickers and hats given out . Great showing for our first plaster city east event.

IMG_3088.jpeg

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3092.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

Not sure if @thev8man grabbed any pics , post if you can. In Between the cooking and such I didnโ€™t snap too many.

But I did meet up with one of my Racer friends Dave aka โ€axle Roseโ€ who came out , caught up on old district 38 memories and helped out.

Here is 2 small clips of the tremor starting to off-road.Trying to experiment with spring rates and shock settings . May be changing up for more dampening once a-arms go on.
because of lightweight traction was never an issue on sand washes or loose mud hill climbs . Used mud,ruts or sand setting when off the trails.

Should have aired down for more play ,better ride and traction , but I was the one with a trailer of stuff and bbq to take back up the grade and did not want to wait on my little compressor to air all 4 32โ€ tires back up.

Goals. Lift and tire specs?? If already posted, a tag please.

OP
OP
Bwicka

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks everyone , we cooked up some cheeseburgers and dogs for the kids , about 10 or so.
would love a full kit if all my work pays off .
For those interested ,you can check out my other threads Labeled prerunner build And a arms for the prerunner.
currently have flat out suspension gr40 kit , and another 3โ€ drop bracket kit in progress that my friend and I made ,along with some chromoly a arms , no arms on for this trip , I need to do some additional brackets for the brakes . Soon though .

OP
OP
Bwicka

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You can also click on my pick and chose my posts .
right now have 32โ€ bfg mud terrains . 255/75/17 , looking to go to 33โ€ all terrains as final tire , unless I get a tire sponsor!
gain almost 3 1/2โ€ of additional droop, wheel travel at all corners and looking to get more , possible add 2 -3โ€ on next set of arms with custom axles. Have to do custom front subframe first .and fiberglass all the way around.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

IMG_3088.jpeg

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3092.jpeg

IMG_3091.jpeg

Booyah ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Thanks Brian, it was a good time.
Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play 20240224_113259
Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play 20240224_110648
Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play 20240224_103324
Ford Maverick Desert clean up with Maverick Tremors and a little play 20240224_093813

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

You can also click on my pick and chose my posts .
right now have 32โ€ bfg mud terrains . 255/75/17 , looking to go to 33โ€ all terrains as final tire , unless I get a tire sponsor!
gain almost 3 1/2โ€ of additional droop, wheel travel at all corners and looking to get more , possible add 2 -3โ€ on next set of arms with custom axles. Have to do custom front subframe first .and fiberglass all the way around.

Sponsored

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks everyone , we cooked up some cheeseburgers and dogs for the kids , about 10 or so.
would love a full kit if all my work pays off .
For those interested ,you can check out my other threads Labeled prerunner build And a arms for the prerunner.
currently have flat out suspension gr40 kit , and another 3โ€ drop bracket kit in progress that my friend and I made ,along with some chromoly a arms , no arms on for this trip , I need to do some additional brackets for the brakes . Soon though .
Brian's the man

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Bravo on the clean up. People doing clean up days, or just taking time on their trips to pick up after careless users by filling an extra trash bag or two is the only way to keep public land open, be it BLM or National Forest.