Sponsored

Deposit refunds looking more likely for hybrid vs ecoboost Mavericks?

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seeing quite a bit of customers receiving refunds on their deposits. With that said it seems to just be those that ordered hybrids or the variance in number of hybrid vs EB really is that great. Am I wrong in thinking that if you made an EB order your likelihood of getting it is much better?
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seeing quite a bit of customers receiving refunds on their deposits. With that said it seems to just be those that ordered hybrids or the variance in number of hybrid vs EB really is that great. Am I wrong in thinking that if you made an EB order your likelihood of getting it is much better?
100% yes. You will have better luck actually getting an EB order. You can still delay your order if you added some of the constrained options, but still the odds are better

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven't heard anything from Bill Estes Ford in West Indy so far about allocation and lack of order fulfilment. Keep my fingers crossed.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, it will be much easier to get EB than hybrid.

Don't panic yet...the allocation numbers Ford has release to dealers has to be only a small fraction of the year's production capability.

Ford did tell dealers that they will be looking at fulfilling retail orders over dealer allocation.

None of us know how many orders Fords has received, or how many Mavericks they will be able to build, but I don't think they will be as scarce as the initial "estimated dealer allocation" shows. Time will tell!
Sponsored