Sponsored

Parabellum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 5.0 (hopefully soon maverick)
It’s just very buggy. Lots of lagging and hang ups on the controls for it. I just uploaded a firmware update today so we’ll see if it improves. A Lariat that has Sync 3 might be better. I use CarPlay a lot but the head unit still has hang ups and other issues in Car Play. I know lots of people complain about the speakers but I just don’t care enough for that to matter.

A slight dip with the tires but nothing huge (.5 -1 mpg). But I also didn’t go significantly bigger. I have 235s which were an OEM optimal size anyway. I also haven’t been doing a lot of Highway so I’m obviously not getting what I could be.
Thanks a lot for the replies. Can’t wait to get mine. 350-400 a month in gas is putting a hurting on my wallet.
Sponsored

Pearl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered '22XLT/hybrid 8/21, have beetle&ranger xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went by my dealership today to see if my CG XLT hybrid is coming next week (I ordered it in August 2021!). They said it should be in in @ 4 days-yippee.
As for the etching - I had posted this on this thread in October 21:
"Pearl said:
On my Maverick order, the dealership said I must have the SecureEtch ($299.) although I don't want it and my insurance agent says it's not something that will affect my policy positively. Did your dealer say "It’s a non-optional anti-theft device that goes on every vehicle we sell. We’re not allowed to removed it. " or is this just my dealer policy? Thanks for you input and mine is going to be Catcus Gray, too."
the sales manager did discount $299 when I had to reorder in 2022 but the secure etch is still on the price sheet. Today they said it would be secure etch because all cars leaving the dealership have it!
Regardless, I hope to be as happy as you have been after waiting for 23 months. Thanks for sharing!!

t

Pearl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carolyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered '22XLT/hybrid 8/21, have beetle&ranger xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's on the lot-yippee!
Ford Maverick DELIVERED! Maverick Owner Review & Impressions of Cactus Gray XLT 2.0 EB, AWD, LUX, FX4, 4K TOW, 360 20230715_153139
Sponsored