First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesman called me at 3:45 PM and said "This is the call you thought you'd never get! My 2023 Lariat Hybrid Lux BAP had arrived! He told me to give him 20 minutes to get it clean and gassed.

By 5:45, I had the truck home just before today's snowstorm hit!

My Dealer was/is Thunder Basin Ford in Gillette, Wyoming. It was an easy, simple process and they gave me no issue at all. X-Plan pricing as agreed, asked me if I wanted an ESP warranty and when I told them maybe later down the road they gave me no pressure. At the last moment, I offered them my old 2003 Chevy S-10 and they gave me a good price so I left it with them.

They had the Private Offer in place for my $2750 and I handed them a Navy Federal Credit Union loan approval for the rest and was out the door in less than 2 hours.

I had never dealt with Thunder Basin for sales before (just service), but they have earned my business. None of the struggles in previous purchases and this was the smoothest, easiest buying process in my 58 years of buying cars. Ford and its terrible tracking is another issue, but certainly not their fault. Thunder Basin received 8 vehicles today and had no advance notice they would arrive.

The Alto Blue with the Black Appearance Package is absolutely beautiful and everything really matches the blue items that are always inside the truck. I'll take pictures tomorrow and put them in the Alto Blue group.

Ford Maverick Delivered after 491 days! Alto Blue w/ Black Appearance Package BAP key
Sponsored

JJach951

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverik XLT - received after 200 days
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have the same truck set up on order. Build starts on March 20th
Feel free to send more pics :)

OP
OP
BradnChristine

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the same truck set up on order. Build starts on March 20th
Feel free to send more pics :)
I promised to do so. The BAP seemed like it was such a gamble, but the Alto Blue works with all the remaining blue interior pieces and the black seats and other pieces. The chrome lug nuts do seem seem out of line. Once I can find the right sized black ones, I'll fix that.

I love that the rear tail lights are so much darker and don't look like bright plastic.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I promised to do so. The BAP seemed like it was such a gamble, but the Alto Blue works with all the remaining blue interior pieces and the black seats and other pieces. The chrome lug nuts do seem seem out of line. Once I can find the right sized black ones, I'll fix that.

I love that the rear tail lights are so much darker and don't look like bright plastic.
Great news!! Looking forward to your pics!!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats! Glad it finally showed up. Did the tracker ever update for you? Went from getting pushed out to delivered on the same day.

Can't wait to see how the BAP looks on the Alto Blue. Probably makes the blue stand out more.

Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Slick-rides wrote the following: "Gorilla 61148BCX is what you want. These have the large, wide 60* seat like OEM and aren't cheap ones that chip, rust right away. The wide flange also conceals the bottom shoulder of the wheel hole that usually isn't painted from the factory. I have the chrome version." This is under the forum title: Suggested "Black" Lug Nuts For Stock 18" Machined-Face Black Painted Aluminum Wheels.

OP
OP
BradnChristine

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Glad it finally showed up. Did the tracker ever update for you? Went from getting pushed out to delivered on the same day.

Can't wait to see how the BAP looks on the Alto Blue. Probably makes the blue stand out more.
Just checked...It is still just "Shipped." I really had mixed emotions when he called, as we were expecting a lot of snow this afternoon. Not the best first drive. But I made it home before it started. I have zero complaints about the colors (except the chrome lug nuts...LOL.

OP
OP
BradnChristine

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Slick-rides wrote the following: "Gorilla 61148BCX is what you want. These have the large, wide 60* seat like OEM and aren't cheap ones that chip, rust right away. The wide flange also conceals the bottom shoulder of the wheel hole that usually isn't painted from the factory. I have the chrome version." This is under the forum title: Suggested "Black" Lug Nuts For Stock 18" Machined-Face Black Painted Aluminum Wheels.
Thanks... I gotta start working on getting all the stuff I put into my Amazon saved list and add to it.

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an Alto Blue Lariat EB, no BAP, that I just picked up 2 days ago. What I didn't know is the BAP, or maybe the hybrid, gives you remote start on the fob. I say that with a tone of sarcasm because my fobs are missing the remote start button. I know I can use the app and have, just an odd thing. Guess it's time to search the MTC for details as to why.

OP
OP
BradnChristine

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an Alto Blue Lariat EB, no BAP, that I just picked up 2 days ago. What I didn't know is the BAP, or maybe the hybrid, gives you remote start on the fob. I say that with a tone of sarcasm because my fobs are missing the remote start button. I know I can use the app and have, just an odd thing. Guess it's time to search the MTC for details as to why.
Remote start, which was an included part of the 2022 Lariat Luxury package...is a standalone $170 option on a 2023 Lariat. Not in the Hybrid or BAP packages.
Sponsored