Dealers who honor Maverick MSRP?

Mordith

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I am up in Pennsylvania; girlfriend is down in Durham NC. She is seeking a hybrid Maverick XL or XLT with cruise control (usually an XLT), for 27K or under. Essentially, MSRP or with only a small markup. Most the dealerships seem to be doing $5K to $10K markups, from what I have seen; and have one price on their website and another on the lot. At this point, hope of finding a hybrid maverick seems slim, and ordering a 2023 may be her only option...which means a year+ without a vehicle sadly.

Near Durham or between Pennsylvania and NC, looking for suggestions for dealers who are honest and known to guarantee/honor MSRP for orders.

Thanks for the help.

-N
Sponsored

Dloz956

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
I am up in Pennsylvania; girlfriend is down in Durham NC. She is seeking a hybrid Maverick XL or XLT with cruise control (usually an XLT), for 27K or under. Essentially, MSRP or with only a small markup. Most the dealerships seem to be doing $5K to $10K markups, from what I have seen; and have one price on their website and another on the lot. At this point, hope of finding a hybrid maverick seems slim, and ordering a 2023 may be her only option...which means a year+ without a vehicle sadly.

Near Durham or between Pennsylvania and NC, looking for suggestions for dealers who are honest and known to guarantee/honor MSRP for orders.

Thanks for the help.

-N
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...rsp-and-no-excessive-prep-delivery-fees.7707/

try that thread maybe you'll get lucky