Dealer recommendations near Las Vegas

Stampsm

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I am wanting to get ready to place a order for a model year 2023 as soon as they are open to order. Are there any particular good dealers to go through in the Vegas area? If I can't find a good one here I am willing to even go up to a couple hundred miles potentially. My current car is under 60k miles but will be 9 years old next year so I want to start getting ready to replace it before it gets to long in the tooth.
Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would avoid gaudin. A friend had a great experience at ford country in the automall. His salesmans name was Dejean. I will be gluing there in August to order a different maverick

WaterRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Jeep
I am also interested in Vegas dealership experiences. Reading the reviews of the dealerships gives me reasons to worry about the ordering/buying experience.

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine (XL with 360) from Ford Country in North Las Vegas on September 19, and I did not have much of a choice.

I selected the truck on line and Ford told me to go there, as it was the closest to my Zip code.

So far, they seem OK but with zero follow-up's until 2 weeks ago when I received an email stating my build date was June 6 with a VIN and order number.

I will update here when I receive more information.

OP
OP

Stampsm

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I ordered mine (XL with 360) from Ford Country in North Las Vegas on September 19, and I did not have much of a choice.

I selected the truck on line and Ford told me to go there, as it was the closest to my Zip code.

So far, they seem OK but with zero follow-up's until 2 weeks ago when I received an email stating my build date was June 6 with a VIN and order number.

Any dealer upcharges, forcing you to get add-ons you didn't want, other BS, ect from that dealer?

Sponsored

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any dealer upcharges, forcing you to get add-ons you didn't want, other BS, ect from that dealer?
Since I have not received my Maverick, I don't know for sure. The order I places was for full MSRP with minimal doc fees

sgmhz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I ordered from Gaudin last Nov. MSRP with $599 doc charge. I can't say anything yet because I have not gotten it. My order just moved to build status this week.

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided

You sure it was Ford Country? They are in Henderson and owned by Goudin. Team Ford is up north, owned by Freindly Ford.

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You sure it was Ford Country? They are in Henderson and owned by Goudin. Team Ford is up north, owned by Freindly Ford.
Sorry for the error, and of course you are correct.

Sponsored

old willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybred
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s what I figured. My dealings with Team have all been positive.
That makes me feel good!
My build date is June 6 and I am expecting delivery about Aug 1, and that will be the time where I put them to the test to see if they honor the agreement at MSRP.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I worked with friendly Ford in LV. Great salesperson (Fernando Martinez - Reding) ok communication with order department. it took 9 months and I’m not the most patient person so I called quite a bit. Overall I was happy with them ( given some of the reviews of other dealerships, I’d say this is an endorsement)
I got the MSRP that was on my order

Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
It definitely pays to clarify what, if any dealer installed packages are mandatory when ordering. Several dealerships in the Vegas area were doing this. Apparently Ford Country and Gaudin charge MSRP plus ~$500 doc fee, which sounds reasonable to me. I can’t actually verify this 100% since I haven’t gone through the entire process yet, but the internet salesman assured me of this.

Last edited:

Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
I worked with friendly Ford in LV. Great salesperson (Fernando Martinez - Reding) ok communication with order department. it took 9 months and I’m not the most patient person so I called quite a bit. Overall I was happy with them ( given some of the reviews of other dealerships, I’d say this is an endorsement)
I got the MSRP that was on my order
They didn’t require a mandatory “surface care” and “security etching” ? Have you taken actual delivery of your vehicle?

Last edited:

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They didn’t require a mandatory “surface care” and “security etching” ? Have you taken actual delivery of your vehicle?
. I received it in April. You can talk to them about the two “mandatory” items. ( I would actually do that sooner than later to make sure they know you did NOT order those ( they get done at dealership and I didn’t know about them until I saw the window sticker when my veh was produced). I love my truck
Sponsored