Dealer mark up on 2022 Maverick price?

newaukumgolfer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
my dealer want $750 extra above sticker is that going on everywhere ?
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
my dealer want $750 extra above sticker is that going on everywhere ?
I'd think you should still be able to secure a local deal right at MSRP, if not a touch below, unless you live in a quasi-Florida type area where dealers are extra greedy. The later it gets, the more I suspect you'll see this though...

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
good deal I live in washington state long way from PA
So do I, but you may have a courtesy dealer in your area that will accept the vehicle for a fee (about 250-300$ in my area)

Sponsored

BGP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Frontier
My local dealer here in Northern CA wanted 2k over MSRP. Another I corresponded with in the Sacramento area said they were planning on a 5-10k markup (complete insanity). Through this website, I was able to find a few dealers in Northern and Southern California that are doing MSRP.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My mom thinks the Thai chip shortage is because they put tracking chips in the SARS-2-Cov-19 vaccine, my SO’s mom thinks they cloned prince Harry from the shroud of Turin. Both, btw, have IQs measured over 120.

dvibs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
My mom thinks the Thai chip shortage is because they put tracking chips in the SARS-2-Cov-19 vaccine, my SO’s mom thinks they cloned prince Harry from the shroud of Turin. Both, btw, have IQs measured over 120.
You say these things like they aren’t real. I get satellite TV from my vaccine and I thank god everyday for this opportunity.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You say these things like they aren’t real. I get satellite TV from my vaccine and I thank god everyday for this opportunity.
Look we all know that satellite comes from the lizard men who partnered with the space nazis and support the British monarchy from lunar orbit

Ken_Ohki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Running into the same thing in Charlotte, NC. Dealer's either want over MSRP, have a $800 doc fee, or are only taking orders that include dealer installed options.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
No the chip is there so your car can find you.....Ask Eon

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Running into the same thing in Charlotte, NC. Dealer's either want over MSRP, have a $800 doc fee, or are only taking orders that include dealer installed options.

I wonder how many Dealers would change their mind if you asked them to take a shipped Maverick from a dealer back east ?
Sponsored