First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I removed the spray-in bed liner from my Jul 9 hybrid order in hopes that would get me scheduled faster. Doesn't seem to have made a difference as I don't yet have a build date.

I'd planned on having an aftermarket spray-in bed liner applied, but after seeing photos of the drop-in liner, I may go that route with my Ford Pass points. Is this something the dealer can install? Better yet, is it easy enough for me to do myself?
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it was before the huge COVID business shut down, I would feel confident a dealer would have experienced people who could install it. Since the re-opening of the economy, it seems a lot of the good people are not coming back and the labor shortages have resulted in replacements being hired are not always same skill level as before. If you have decent mechanical skills they are not hard to install yourself. I installed 2 in my old Rangers, but they were generic brands and not Ford branded liners like the pictures we have seen here. My suggestion is make a firm decision and stick with it- either aftermarket spray in or Ford factory drop in as those look like most appealing choices.