First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Matthew-Currie in Nokomis has some Maverick listed on their web site. Of course one them is exactly what I want. But the way it is listed looks a customer order. Just wondering if anybody on the forum is getting one of those.
Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have a link to their page?

Curious to see what dealer adjustments they are charging. If prices are posted.

OP
OP
n1sxl

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Matthew-Currie in Nokomis has some Maverick listed on their web site. Of course one them is exactly what I want. But the way it is listed looks a customer order. Just wondering if anybody on the forum is getting one of those.
I believe you are correct it is a customer order. Bottom middle indicates custom order. That is what my sticker says as well.

Wow I checked the other 2 stickers... That is a very base level trim hybrid someone ordered there, I'm surprised to see that being built so early! The other build bring an fwd 2.0 is also an odd one. That appears to be dealer stock too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
n1sxl

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe you are correct it is a customer order. Bottom middle indicates custom order. That is what my sticker says as well.

Wow I checked the other 2 stickers... That is a very base level trim hybrid someone ordered there, I'm surprised to see that being built so early! The other build bring an fwd 2.0 is also an odd one. That appears to be dealer stock too.
The dealership called me. Said that it is a stock order. But did not go into production because of chip shortage. Boy stealership can really sling it. I know damn well it is a customer order. He will keep me hanging in case the deal falls out.
Sponsored