Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on the comments on this forum, I reached out to Chapman Ford and Granger Ford. They are both pretty far away from Colorado, so shipping will be expensive. They provided some decent prices, without any complexities.

But I wanted to give my local dealer a shot, so I pinged them. Here's their response: "Since this 2022 Ford Maverick is a new model vehicle and needs to be ordered from FoMoCo... at this point I can not give you exact numbers of the cost... just the estimates I sent you earlier. Ford could change the MSRP of the vehicle after manufacturing and we have no control over that aspect. However if there are Dealership Incentives and Ford Rebates when your Maverick arrives here at the dealership... you will receive those of course. You can certainly shop other Ford dealerships as it's your right to do so. I just would like to point out that we are a local dealership that can offer you much more than just the price of the Maverick."

Their price was high (no discounts of any type), and included an extra D&H of $799.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eh… you can get access to x-plan pricing in a couple of ways (Google it, especially Mustang club) to ensure that they don’t jack the price up when the time comes. As long as they honor x-plan, of course.

I remember the Bronco forum talking about Colorado dealers at some point, too, so maybe if you hop over there to their dealer thread and you’ll see some who aren’t taking any ADM or have lower fees.

I’m taking a road trip or short flight to Chapman even though I found a decent local dealer. Everyone around here gave me the “we don’t know pricing yet.” Or “it’s not able to be ordered yet.” Just figured I’d go with someone who knew what they were doing. Granger is too far. Chapman was super fast to get my order in with pricing up front.

ETA:https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/expected-x-plan-pricing.285/post-4149

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snax

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed an order at a different dealer. If anyone in Colorado wants to buy a Maverick, I recommend Brad Rafter at Mike Maroone Longmont Ford. I tried some other dealerships in the area, and wasn't impressed. I can't say for certain that I got the absolute best price, but I did receive direct answers, prompt service, and no slime. Here's his contact info:
Brad Rafter
Sales Manager
Mike Maroone Longmont Ford
720-759-5314
[email protected]

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based on the comments on this forum, I reached out to Chapman Ford and Granger Ford. They are both pretty far away from Colorado, so shipping will be expensive. They provided some decent prices, without any complexities.

But I wanted to give my local dealer a shot, so I pinged them. Here's their response: "Since this 2022 Ford Maverick is a new model vehicle and needs to be ordered from FoMoCo... at this point I can not give you exact numbers of the cost... just the estimates I sent you earlier. Ford could change the MSRP of the vehicle after manufacturing and we have no control over that aspect. However if there are Dealership Incentives and Ford Rebates when your Maverick arrives here at the dealership... you will receive those of course. You can certainly shop other Ford dealerships as it's your right to do so. I just would like to point out that we are a local dealership that can offer you much more than just the price of the Maverick."

Their price was high (no discounts of any type), and included an extra D&H of $799.

What do you guys think?
Granger is a long weekend trip away! I'd never travelled to buy a car - but last October my wife was looking for something new and decided on a fiat 500 (late model with turbo) - they were $14-15k for a 2018 here in MN, but looking nationally there were a bunch out on the west coast $3k less. Used rewards on a half full flight and 2 nights of hotels, had a nice quiet 3 day drive back and no regrets!
Sponsored