Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good morning Maverick Truck Club!

I know you all have been anticipating this time of year for extra savings and we have been working very hard to make sure we can do something special for you all, as an additional way to say thank you!

To keep it short and simple as many of you are aware we do offer special discounting year-round that is valid only to our forum members. Starting today, 11/21/22, and running until 11:59 11/30 EST ON TOP of our everyday discounts, we are offering extra savings on our brands (https://realtruck.com/our-brands/).

These extra savings will ONLY be valid through this set time and ONLY be able to be obtained by reaching out through privately messaging us here or emailing us directly at [email protected].

As an added bonus, we are offering doorbuster sales on products that we have found you all like. These sales will only be valid on that specific day, and as long as your PM or email comes through time-stamped for that specific date you will be included in that sale.

Friday 11/25 12 AM – 11:59 PM EST

BAK MX4 & X4S

RETRAXPRO MX & RETRAXPRO XR

UNDERCOVER FLEX-ULTRAFLEX-ARMORFLEX

TRUXEDO ELEVATE RACK AND RAIL COMBO AND SEPARATED

RIGID INDUSTRIES

MONDAY 11/28 12 AM – 11:59 PM EST

METHOD WHEELS

FUEL WHEELS

BLACK RHINO WHEELS

N-FAB NERF BARS AND RUNNING BOARDS

GO RHINO NERF BARS AND RUNNING BOARDS

This time of year, volume increases significantly, and we will be responding as quickly as possible to ensure everyone is taken care of, responses may be delayed at certain times, but we will get back to you!

This sale is website wide! The only exclusions are Diamondback, S&B, some wheels and tires, and select freight items​
Sponsored

Last edited:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Will the price on Friday be shown on the website or do we need to message you on Friday to get the special price? Specifically interested in the MX4 and X4S

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Will the price on Friday be shown on the website or do we need to message you on Friday to get the special price? Specifically interested in the MX4 and X4S
Price will not be publically posted anywhere, you will have to reach out to me via PM or email and I will get you quoted, you can reach out at any point before then and I will let you know the price, get the process started, and then send you the payment link first thing Friday morning if you would like

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Price will not be publically posted anywhere, you will have to reach out to me via PM or email and I will get you quoted, you can reach out at any point before then and I will let you know the price, get the process started, and then send you the payment link first thing Friday morning if you would like
Thanks. I already PMed with some prices on some of the models. I guess you can let me know on Friday instead so I can decide which one then.

Sponsored

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What is the difference between all of the tri-fold hard tonneau covers? They all look the same to me

TpaTruck

Don't have a clue what any of those Friday items are 😆. Guess I got to go research your website

TpaTruck

Sooo tonneau covers and some lighting. I guess most people here already know that? I would have put that in the ad...just sayin

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Sooo tonneau covers and some lighting. I guess most people here already know that? I would have put that in the ad...just sayin
We carry many different brands, as well as there, are tons of different brands that we don't carry, I chose to list the specific names of the items that we will be doing door buster sales on instead of saying tonneau covers or lighting because I would have had to then again explain the one that is on sale again and when we are getting close to 100 people daily reaching out across all the forums we are apart of this saves time for everyone. I did also include that we are running a special on the items we normally discount which is essentially our whole catalog minus some exclusions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
What is the difference between all of the tri-fold hard tonneau covers? They all look the same to me
BAK vs Undercover are different brands and have slightly different functions
on the Undercover line, you have different tiers
the Flex has a 3-year warranty and is gloss black
the UltraFlex has a 5-year warranty and is a powder-coated matte black with a carpeted underneath
the ArmorFlex has a 5-year warranty and a Line-X coating

TpaTruck

We carry many different brands, as well as there, are tons of different brands that we don't carry, I chose to list the specific names of the items that we will be doing door buster sales on instead of saying tonneau covers or lighting because I would have had to then again explain the one that is on sale again and when we are getting close to 100 people daily reaching out across all the forums we are apart of this saves time for everyone. I did also include that we are running a special on the items we normally discount which is essentially our whole catalog minus some exclusions.
That's cool. I browsed your site but I have a tonneau cover and wheels that I'm set on for now. Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Yall killed it for me yesterday!
Out of all the orders I fielded yesterday Maverick Truck Club made up 75%!
As an added bonus for those who may have missed out on our tonneau cover, I will extend the Friday sale to the end of the day Monday!
Remember to reach out via PM or email at [email protected] to take advantage of this special pricing as it is only valid through me

SpaceCowboy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If anyone hasn't ordered yet...I put my order in black friday and Alex P. got me hooked up with a great price and answered all my questions I had. This was all past 7 PM. This is the place to order a tonneau cover from for sure!

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a BAKFLIP MX4 on Black Friday and it arrived on my back porch at noon on Monday. Great price, and fabulous fast shipping. 100% satisfied.

Merry Christmas to me!!

Ford Maverick Cyberweek and Black Friday/Cyber Monday From RealTruck PXL_20221128_201024895
Sponsored

Last edited: