First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer said he set everybody at 19. I need to ask if that means he won't be using his allocations in the order we placed.?
The priorities (10 to 19) are just within a dealer. If your dealer set all of the orders to priority 19, it is the same as if he set them all to priority 10.

Where it comes into play is if he set some to 19, some to 10 etc. Then all other things being equal the 10's would be picked before 11's, and so on...within that dealers allocation.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
The priorities (10 to 19) are just within a dealer. If your dealer set all of the orders to priority 19, it is the same as if he set them all to priority 10.

Where it comes into play is if he set some to 19, some to 10 etc. Then all other things being equal the 10's would be picked before 11's, and so on...within that dealers allocation.
Oh, okay. Also, I saw a Mav for sale. Lariat Lux hybrid and close to what I ordered except color was Area 51. I contacted them and it had been sold. They had a couple of eco boost xlts but I want hybrid. He said "I'll call you next when we get more in."

I thought they couldn't get dealer stock until we had ours? BTW they were selling at MSRP

sparky52

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is that a home made divider/retainer or a Ford accessory?

pat----
It's a couple of 2x4s I had lying around. Painted with a black wood preservative. It came out looking like a black stain.

Rubinio13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh, okay. Also, I saw a Mav for sale. Lariat Lux hybrid and close to what I ordered except color was Area 51. I contacted them and it had been sold. They had a couple of eco boost xlts but I want hybrid. He said "I'll call you next when we get more in."

I thought they couldn't get dealer stock until we had ours? BTW they were selling at MSRP

It was probably a ordered truck and the purchaser refused it. At that time it becomes dealer stock.

Sponsored

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
It was probably a ordered truck and the purchaser refused it. At that time it becomes dealer stock.
He had 3, this one is in transit and due any day. They "expect more next week". So I'm a little confused. Just another lie?

Rubinio13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He had 3, this one is in transit and due any day. They "expect more next week". So I'm a little confused. Just another lie?
It wouldn’t be the first time that a dealer lies.
There could have been people that they know and used their names to just order the trucks and now they became “inventory”

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
It wouldn’t be the first time that a dealer lies.
There could have been people that they know and used their names to just order the trucks and now they became “inventory”
That's what I am suspecting. Dirty dealing.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, all! Just joined today (see Michigan Roll Call sub-forum). Cyber Orange Hybrid XLT ordered Oct. 20. Glad to be aboard!

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bentley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jayco Melbourne , ‘12 BMW Z4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, all! Just joined today (see Michigan Roll Call sub-forum). Cyber Orange Hybrid XLT ordered Oct. 20. Glad to be aboard!
Welcome! I too ordered a Cyber Orange hybrid on Oct. 7th. I’m in the Kalamazoo area. Where are you? Hope we both get our Mavs soon but I’d be surprised if it’s before May from everything I’ve digested on this site.

huntsville_dave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Cyber Orange Maverick is being shipped to Concord Kansas (according to the tracker) ; should be at the dealership in a couple of weeks...unless Dorothy clicks her heels and it ends up in Alaska............

Bentley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jayco Melbourne , ‘12 BMW Z4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Cyber Orange Maverick is being shipped to Concord Kansas (according to the tracker) ; should be at the dealership in a couple of weeks...unless Dorothy clicks her heels and it ends up in Alaska............
… or Oz.
Sponsored