Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I finally got my Maverick! 508 days wait from order to purchase. The dealership experience was ok. I didn't get what I wanted for my trade-in. But they sold me the Maverick for MSRP minus the $500 Farm Bureau discount. It's an XLT Lux hybrid. I named her Clementine. She fits in my garage. I immediately took her on a 450 mile roadtrip from Austin to Arlington, TX and back. I didn't want to wait until I got back to buy the truck. I broke the break-in period rules. :oops:

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav3
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav4
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav5
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav6
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav7
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mav8
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club maverick1
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club maverick2
Sponsored

Last edited:

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got my Maverick! 508 days wait from order to purchase. The dealership experience was ok. I didn't get what I wanted for my trade-in. But they sold me the Maverick for MSRP minus the $500 Farm Bureau discount. It's XLT Lux hybrid. I named her Clementine. She fits in my garage. I immediately took her on a 450 mile roadtrip from Austin to Arlington, TX and back. I didn't want to wait until I got back to buy the truck. I broke the break-in period rules. :oops:
Some of your pics really show off the orange tones that can come out.

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club v4wh7

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 3821434D-8933-4FB6-99BD-7C594671E9A2

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

gOT MY22 XLT WITH LUX PACKAGE ADDED tonneau cover black tailgate lettering all weather mats..hood deflector tailgate assist..alunimum sill plates ..I love it
Nice! Can you provide the source for the aluminum sill plates? I haven't see those before.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I finally got my Maverick! 508 days wait from order to purchase. The dealership experience was ok. I didn't get what I wanted for my trade-in. But they sold me the Maverick for MSRP minus the $500 Farm Bureau discount. It's an XLT Lux hybrid. I named her Clementine. She fits in my garage. I immediately took her on a 450 mile roadtrip from Austin to Arlington, TX and back. I didn't want to wait until I got back to buy the truck. I broke the break-in period rules. :oops:

mav3.jpg
mav4.jpg
mav5.jpg
mav6.jpg
mav7.jpg
mav8.jpg
maverick2.jpg
My truck fits in my garage just like yours makes it.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your garage "fits" your truck like mine does...

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1792

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1790

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_1791

Today's project is to rip out that workbench, and replace it with some shelves that will clear the truck bed. Wife says "her truck" needs to be in the garage, and she can't get it in/out like that... (Happy wife = happy life.)

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your garage "fits" your truck like mine does...

IMG_1792.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

Today's project is to rip out that workbench, and replace it with some shelves that will clear the truck bed. Wife says "her truck" needs to be in the garage, and she can't get it in/out like that... (Happy wife = happy life.)
Same with me... WHo knew this compact truck was 200" long.

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, just back inside after spending most of the day re-arranging the garage so the Maverick would fit better. Long day, and I'm bushed, but declaring it a success!

We removed the work bench, which gave us an additional 24" of room in the middle of the garage. We mostly used that bench as a storage shelf anyway, and I will be adding a couple of shelves that will be high enough to clear either the nose or the tailgate, depending on which way we ultimately decide to park.

Now the Maverick easily fits at a slight angle (to clear the water softener that I cannot easily reposition), and we can now squeeze around it without opening the overhead door.

PS - I like the Area 51 Hybrid 1st Edition that we snagged a lot, but I'm still hoping my Cyber Orange one gets selected in the build lottery. Besides, my wife hasn't even driven this one yet, and is already calling it "her truck"... :mad:

Tuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My truck fits in my garage just like yours makes it.
Do you know the measurements of your garage door? My garage door is 8 x 7 (no truck yet) and hoping she fits the width without pulling mirrors in.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Maverick is just under 7 ft wide (83.5"), from mirror to mirror. So you should have 6" on either side. Folding the mirrors would narrow the width by 4" or so.

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
gOT MY22 XLT WITH LUX PACKAGE ADDED tonneau cover black tailgate lettering all weather mats..hood deflector tailgate assist..alunimum sill plates ..I love it

Truck.jpg

Truck-2.jpg

truck-3.jpg

Truck-4.jpg
Very nice, waiting on cyber also w/ schedule date at end of January, we'll see what happens. Accumulating accessories for when arrives, just used Ford pass points for floor mats & like those sill plates. Probably will get mud flaps w/ points. Hope your loving the maverick.

Tuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Priority 2, 99, 2 order here (10/26/21). CO Lariat hybrid with all them bells and whistles plus bap (build week 1/18). My curiosity is in the bap with CO on the Lariat. Any one else order this combo and does anyone have the pics to cure my curiosity? It's like the last piece to the puzzle for me. BAP was a must to add since the only gripe I had back in Oct of 21 was not being able to choose interior colors, wanted black and now fuggedaboutit.
Sponsored

Last edited: