Sponsored

Deleted member 6544

I had some custom decals made for the sides and guess who I used for my logo for them ?

My tire guy that I bought the BF Goodrich tires from said the Pirelli Scorpion ATR All Terrain tires that I took off said they are specially made for Ford and they are very low quality made tires and I would not had gotten probably 15,000 to 20,000 miles out of them. He said the factory tires are very cheap made tires that all the brands make for these vehicle manufacturers. Before he had even told me what he did, We bought a new 2017 Honda CR-V that my wife drives and it came with Hankook tires from the factory and when we had to get the yearly State Inspection done on it in 2019 the tires with only 18,500 miles on them would not pass the yearly inspection to keep driving on the highway. They where worn out with just two years of driving on them. So when he told me what he did I believe him completely.

Tire specs: BF Goodrich K02 245/65/17

https://www.moderntiredealer.com/ar...ns-new-tire-for-ford-bronco-and-ford-maverick

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg
Great looking tires and graphics. Can you tell us if they are noisier than the factory tires. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great looking tires and graphics. Can you tell us if they are noisier than the factory tires. Thanks
No I have not notice anymore noise then what I had, but these tires grip more and seem to brake better than the factory ones. These all-terrain tires will help me better in the winter then the factory all-season tires would have. I am very happy with them.

Deleted member 6544

No I have not notice anymore noise then what I had, but these tires grip more and seem to brake better than the factory ones. These all-terrain tires will help me better in the winter then the factory all-season tires would have. I am very happy with them.
Thanks!

JDENNE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
They are 245/65/17 K02 and they ride very nice. I always liked the Maverick Truck Club logo and I had my decal guy make me some up using this logo. I really like how they turned out. You can come up with just about anything now, just find something you like and go with it.
Would love info on your decal guy to buy this in red

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking the same, though I would get it in black.

Are decals a DIY kind of thing?

Sponsored

Deleted member 2764

Would like to get that graphics package in a dark gray if you guy can do that ?!?

OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He will not make anymore, I have ask him a couple times for other people wanting them. I had to worry him to death to make these for me, sorry. Just about any decal or graphics shop can make you up anything you can think of. Just find something you like and go with it, that`s what I did.

OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would like to get that graphics package in a dark gray if you guy can do that ?!?
He will not make anymore, I have ask him a couple times for other people wanting them. I had to worry him to death to make these for me, sorry. Just about any decal or graphics shop can make you up anything you can think of. Just find something you like and go with it, that`s what I did.

OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was thinking the same, though I would get it in black.

Are decals a DIY kind of thing?

Deleted member 2764

Can you get me the height and length of your decal, thanks in advance

Sponsored
OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you get me the height and length of your decal, thanks in advance
My decal is 72" long and 5" wide and the Maverick/Horn wording is 20" long.

Deleted member 2764

My decal is 72" long and 5" wide and the Maverick/Horn wording is 20" long.
Thanks! Hate to be a bother, but when you get a moment. Could you get a closer pic of the decal? The guy I'm using can't work off what was posted, and better yet would be the file your buddy had to cut the vinyl. Thanks again for any help!

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had some custom decals made for the sides and guess who I used for my logo for them ?

My tire guy that I bought the BF Goodrich tires from said the Pirelli Scorpion ATR All Terrain tires that I took off said they are specially made for Ford and they are very low quality made tires and I would not had gotten probably 15,000 to 20,000 miles out of them. He said the factory tires are very cheap made tires that all the brands make for these vehicle manufacturers. Before he had even told me what he did, We bought a new 2017 Honda CR-V that my wife drives and it came with Hankook tires from the factory and when we had to get the yearly State Inspection done on it in 2019 the tires with only 18,500 miles on them would not pass the yearly inspection to keep driving on the highway. They where worn out with just two years of driving on them. So when he told me what he did I believe him completely.

Tire specs: BF Goodrich K02 245/65/17

https://www.moderntiredealer.com/ar...ns-new-tire-for-ford-bronco-and-ford-maverick

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg
Truth be told, He's right on the money even though most tires are from recognized brands because all car companies use so many tires they tend to make them as cheap as possible. Therefore the shorter life span

OP
OP
NCbronco

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! Hate to be a bother, but when you get a moment. Could you get a closer pic of the decal? The guy I'm using can't work off what was posted, and better yet would be the file your buddy had to cut the vinyl. Thanks again for any help!
I gave him this picture here of the Maverick Truck Club logo and he made me a decal with it. You can make it bigger or smaller, which ever way you like. That`s all he had to go by.

Ford Maverick Custom MTC inspired decals and BF Goodrich K02 245/65/17 tires installed today mavericktruckclub-logo-original-resolutio

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Find a tire shop that buys new take offs and you'll probably get $100 each. A new set of A/T tires will be around $800, so in the end around $400 to upgrade to way better tires. Seems like a good decision especially if A/S tires won't cut it where you live.
Discount Tires will buy OEM tires that have less than 100 mile on them. I don't know if this applies to all Discount Tires stores. Just a thought.
Sponsored