Sponsored

Cubby Hole Dimension (Ruler Measurements!)

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Favor to whomever: If you can see one (live) at a show or whatever, could you please get the dimension of the cubby (next to the display screen)? I have a couple of ideas to utilize with my 3D printer.

Updated with dimensions / measurements by @Delzona

Ford Maverick Cubby Hole Dimension (Ruler Measurements!) {filename}

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Favor to whomever: If you can see one (live) at a show or whatever, could you please get the dimension of the cubby (next to the display screen)? I have a couple of ideas to utilize with my 3D printer.
What are you thinkin’? I am hoping for a good phone mount to fill the hole and look normal without blocking the display.

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What are you thinkin’? I am hoping for a good phone mount to fill the hole and look normal without blocking the display.
that is one of the things I was looking to do, I have a iPhone 6S, yes it is old, but the size looks perfect. Thinking 3D print a mount to insert into cubby.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that is one of the things I was looking to do, I have a iPhone 6S, yes it is old, but the size looks perfect. Thinking 3D print a mount to insert into cubby.
Sweeeet! Following this thread to see what you come up with once you have the dimensions. 🙂

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
SAME. I am obsessed with the cubby.
Funko Pop size? Pull out tray for parking cards? Pocket Farkel or deck of cards? Cupcakes? Mirror to view kiddos in the backseat? A dancing hula person?

Sponsored

RobBot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Ooh a magnet mount for my phone that fits in there would be perfect.

I'd love to see your designs if you ever make them. I've got a 3D printer too but I'm terrible at 3D modeling.

FutureOwnerInTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV/Car
Engine
Undecided
Without the lil removable rubber mat, cubby measures 93mm tall, 58mm wide, 70mm deep. At the back it tapers down to 76mm tall, 50mm wide.
Single handily doing the Lords work for Ford here on the forum. What about the FITS measurements. Will be interesting to see what the 3D printer people will do with it as well.

Sponsored

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If mounting a phone up there, I'd drill a hole in the back of it and find a way to route your USB charging/input cable for AA/Carplay to that, with an appropriate 90o USB-C or Lightning adapter, since we have no wireless AA/CP.

Personally, I probably won't get too fancy and will just wait for a nice third party Android headunit.

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Without the lil removable rubber mat, cubby measures 93mm tall, 58mm wide, 70mm deep. At the back it tapers down to 76mm tall, 50mm wide.
What's under the little rubber mat thingy? Any holes? I'm thinking about designing a light switch gang box and would love a place to run wire without drilling into a brand new car!
Sponsored