Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’ve been working on this for a while and happy to say that it’s a done deal. As a matter of fact the first batch of 5 should be ready in less than 2 weeks. Having used CRP in the past, their product is nice but shipping turbos to and from Canada is a hassle and they didn’t seem very interested in doing business with a small start up.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it resulted in a partnership with a turbo company some of you may have heard of. 🙂

Ford Maverick CTR57 Black Series Turbo is here!  Largest OEM frame turbo available for the Maverick AACEA8EF-DB33-45E0-8145-A28B4AB64185

Ford Maverick CTR57 Black Series Turbo is here!  Largest OEM frame turbo available for the Maverick 37AEBFCD-0D8A-4A9B-A33F-9B23F3B86979

Ford Maverick CTR57 Black Series Turbo is here!  Largest OEM frame turbo available for the Maverick 1A19145C-20E9-4A4C-89FA-DF3EB54A5BF1

Ford Maverick CTR57 Black Series Turbo is here!  Largest OEM frame turbo available for the Maverick C3E9ADE8-C827-45D6-9AF4-57785BF711A0

Say hello to the FM CTR57 Black Series. With a 57/75 MM Billet Compressor wheel, this is currently the largest OEM frame turbo available for the Maverick.

Features a 7-14 vaned wheel, extended tip technology and slim hub. Not pictured as they are custom made, they will have a titanium bullet tip that feature a burnt finish. The compressor housing will be smooth, removing all numbers and logo, and will be powder coated black. Each turbo will have a Fast Mavericks plaque with its own serial number. The exhaust housing will have a black nitrade finish to complete the Black Series.

It doesn’t stop there as you will have the option to send me the turbo to upgrade the exhaust wheel once it has been developed and tested. This will be the last turbo you ever buy for your Maverick as it will make more power than 99.9 % of us need. Unless you plan on dropping 5k for an external setup plus new downpipe, this has you covered.

Built using only brand new OEM Ranger or Corsair turbos, they also have AN 18 MONTH UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY THROUGH COMP TURBO! The first batch is already sold but I have 7 more and counting for the next run.

If you are interested I can set you up with a complete bolt on package including turbo, downpipe, gaskets, lines, hardware, etc. The Ranger variant is more popular due to the lower price but that may not last long. With used turbos slowly creeping up in price, I chose to only use new cores. If you already have a turbo I can use it as core and get you a new one at the dealer.

If there’s enough interest here I can get better pricing on full packages or just the turbo. Prices are on my website but my goal has always been a fleet of Fast Mavericks roaming the streets, so let me know what you’re working with.

I love doing this and grateful that all of you have made this possible.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man, I want to buy a full setup for our Tremor but I will have to have you keep it on the shelf for about 4 years until I convince my wife we need more power. Super exciting I will try to buy something from you that doesnt raise eyebrows at the maintenece department though.

2LeeT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What kind of tuning is needed to make this work? I have a SCT BDX with an off the shelf tune through 5star.

I'm excited for this turbo 🙂

Sponsored

SDNative

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would be great to know more about a complete kit/specs/gains. Thanks!

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice that they're using all OEM gaskets and hardware, so you know you won't be playing around with stuff that doesn't fit as it should.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice that they're using all OEM gaskets and hardware, so you know you won't be playing around with stuff that doesn't fit as it should.
A great deal of planning, engineering and test fitting was spent in designing this item.
Should you need support, you won’t find better.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What kind of tuning is needed to make this work? I have a SCT BDX with an off the shelf tune through 5star.

I'm excited for this turbo 🙂
You shouldn’t have any issues with 5 Star tuning for this.
They tuned John’s (Deuces) stock Corsair turbo set up with datalogging.

Sponsored

LAClippers420

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice!!!! Congratulations! Sometimes I wish I would have gotten the eco boost for all the fun lol.

MaverickVic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT Maverick, '18 F150 Lariat, '00 XL F250
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this just turbo strictly for a Maverick 2.0 ltr exclusively?

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What is the difference between the corsair and ranger housing?

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I find this strange to sell this without a specific map to support the modifications being added. I think people would benefit from something a bit more turnkey. If this is tested, post some dyno numbers or at least draggy and include the necessary reflash service, tuning device, etc.

I guess some folks are ok winging it.

Last edited:

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If this is tested, post some dyno numbers
@Fast Mavericks ... I know your goal isn't in dyno numbers. BUT, the majority of consumers rely on these. And, I know... they don't tell the whole truth in peak #'s but those of us who look at where power is available, and the people just looking for the peak. I think you would move more products with the requested information
Sponsored