First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, looking now at my hasty decision to be able to charge as many batteries as possible while I am supposed to “getting away”, I reckon after putting a few blocks in the tail end of the bed, where we have additional power I will have like 80 USB chargers, two 400w plugs (to run my bubble machine) and 4 12v DC plugs.
the obvious use for at least one is a 12v rechargeable mag-lite (I really love flashlights) and considering my wife needed heated seats in California, an electric blanket (she is so very happy about that…how can she be so cold all the time?), but what 12v stuff are you folks planning on putting in? Sticking things in a truck is what one does (damn dad…that spotlight got me in a mess of trouble), what things, specifically 12v things, are you sticking in your truck?
Sponsored

Feuerfahrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
I haven't come up with anything yet, but love the option of those flexibility points so near the tailgate! I'll probably end up putting a socket on the passenger side, to power the little compressor I'll be putting in that cubby. I plan to use the cubby on the other side for tie down straps.