David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer is GREAT! I just contacted Ford chat to verify my order was actually submitted and this was their response: "Your vehicle is in order processing status. Which means the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once the order goes into production you will be notified. For more information on your order, you will need to keep in contact with the selling dealership. You may click on the “+” sign at the bottom of this window to, print, email, or end this conversation. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?"

As of now, I am a happy camper.

UPDATE: Well - I've been f'd. It seems my wonderful dealer didn't "save" my order and used my order number for the next customer. NO MAVERICK FOR ME! They said they'd "make it right", I'll only believe that if it happens!
Sponsored

Last edited:

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations that’s awesome!! Hope you’ll be one of the lucky ones and receive it soon, but prepare for a long wait.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
My dealer is GREAT! I just contacted Ford chat to verify my order was actually submitted and this was their response: "Your vehicle is in order processing status. Which means the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once the order goes into production you will be notified. For more information on your order, you will need to keep in contact with the selling dealership. You may click on the “+” sign at the bottom of this window to, print, email, or end this conversation. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?"

So glad we could help!

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat says I'm "Unscheduled, Clean" but my dealer fat-fingered my email address (I asked them to verify it and that was indeed the case) when they entered my order. The dealer said they'd fix it but I have yet to get a confirmation from Ford and while I trust that my order is actually in the order system, I have no way to verify that my email address was actually corrected so that I can get updates when the time comes.

I may not know my truck is being built until the dealer calls and says "Your truck is in." I'd like a little time to prepare.

So, yeah, this sucks.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus St
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted to check this myself she told me I was in order processing as well. I followed up with is that the same as uncheduled - clean to which she said yes. So no real exciting news for me.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat says I'm "Unscheduled, Clean" but my dealer fat-fingered my email address (I asked them to verify it and that was indeed the case) when they entered my order. The dealer said they'd fix it but I have yet to get a confirmation from Ford and while I trust that my order is actually in the order system, I have no way to verify that my email address was actually corrected so that I can get updates when the time comes.

I may not know my truck is being built until the dealer calls and says "Your truck is in." I'd like a little time to prepare.

So, yeah, this sucks.
Have you called Ford Customer Service to see if they can correct it? Phone is 800-334-4375.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you called Ford Customer Service to see if they can correct it? Phone is 800-334-4375.
She told me they used a different system and that she couldn't see the email address that the dealers use on their end. It really shouldn't be this difficult for the customer who just wants confirmation that their order is placed correctly.

OP
OP
dhill59

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well - I've been f'd. It seems my wonderful dealer didn't "save" my order and used my order number for the next customer. NO MAVERICK FOR ME! They said they'd "make it right", I'll only believe that if it happens!

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ouch. Not sure what the dealer can do besides sell you a similar order that doesn't get claimed for no ADM. Maybe a dealer stock. Sorry dude that sucks.

Sponsored

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

UPDATE: Well - I've been f'd. It seems my wonderful dealer didn't "save" my order and used my order number for the next customer. NO MAVERICK FOR ME! They said they'd "make it right", I'll only believe that if it happens!
Bummer, I can only imagine your frustration. Hope the dealer comes through for you.

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well - I've been f'd. It seems my wonderful dealer didn't "save" my order and used my order number for the next customer. NO MAVERICK FOR ME! They said they'd "make it right", I'll only believe that if it happens!
That really sucks. Hold the dealer to their promise. Maybe they'll be able to place a stock order at some point and build it to your specs.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Start looking at what’s on the lot and see what they will do for you. I don’t predict much but worth asking.

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
uh... wtf does "make it right" mean, a gift card to the ford accessory store?
Tell them to have your maverick here on the lot in 18 months like it's supposed to be.
Sponsored