Sponsored

Confirmed with Dealer that they will be recieving several Mavericks on or about Sept 27th

LIMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat on order
All the units coming will be 2.0 L with XL and XLT trim. Not sure of dealer stock or retail orders. Ford dealer in East Quogue, NY. At least I'll be able to get a hand on look at one before mine is scheduled.
Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Will have to be dealer stock units. Interesting though. My dealer said their first one is supposed to arrive on 10/04. I hear that the media (test drive) embargo is supposed to be lifted on 10/05. I was wondering if Ford was going to try to time it so that dealer stock units arrived literally right before the embargo lifted but I guess that would be nearly impossible from a logistical standpoint.

Good to hear they should be hitting lots in the next two weeks or so!

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Matthews-Currie Ford in Nokomis Florida has a 2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid today until 2PM.
Very nice looking truck. While I was at the dealer I spoke with the Ford Maverick Representative and he said the holdup on the Hybrid is the EPA numbers. He also said that the spray in liner is for now reserved for trucks ordered with the LUX package.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will have to be dealer stock units. Interesting though. My dealer said their first one is supposed to arrive on 10/04. I hear that the media (test drive) embargo is supposed to be lifted on 10/05. I was wondering if Ford was going to try to time it so that dealer stock units arrived literally right before the embargo lifted but I guess that would be nearly impossible from a logistical standpoint.

Good to hear they should be hitting lots in the next two weeks or so!
No doubt they are doing their best to time it generally. If you watched the Santa Cruz roll-out timing though, there were some that hit lots about a week before the media embargo, so there were some video reviews from individuals that went out there - including drives. Hopefully we might see the same!

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nice, hopefully we can get some test drive videos before the media "embargo" ends

Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All the units coming will be 2.0 L with XL and XLT trim. Not sure of dealer stock or retail orders. Ford dealer in East Quogue, NY. At least I'll be able to get a hand on look at one before mine is scheduled.
Curious to know when those expected to arrive on Sept 27th, when they were built. This would give a general idea of the Transport time to get from Mexico to NY and when Mavericks would be expected to arrive in other States. Thoughts?

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, seeing how California is so close and a high percentage of Mavericks even though most are hybrid. Is there anyone on the Forum from San Diego? If so, talk to your dealer and see if they have a delivery date. Same with Florida.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious to know when those expected to arrive on Sept 27th, when they were built. This would give a general idea of the Transport time to get from Mexico to NY and when Mavericks would be expected to arrive in other States. Thoughts?
I looked up the dealer and unfortunately they don't have the Maverick posted in their inventory in transit yet.

I did check a dealer (posted from another thread I commented on) - they have 1 non-customer order showing in their inventory. No idea of the arrival date that is anticipated, but the blend date is 8/30 - just a week prior to mine and others that have the 9/6 date on their window sticker.

Also of note, this dealer stock unit is a FWD Ecoboost, probably a rarity!

It is also a Non-LUX XLT that has a spray-in bedliner - so much for that being a constraint? 🤔

https://www.englewood-ford.com/new-Englewood-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8E91NRA01781

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked up the dealer and unfortunately they don't have the Maverick posted in their inventory in transit yet.

I did check a dealer (posted from another thread I commented on) - they have 1 non-customer order showing in their inventory. No idea of the arrival date that is anticipated, but the blend date is 8/30 - just a week prior to mine and others that have the 9/6 date on their window sticker.

It is also a Non-LUX XLT that has a spray-in bedliner - so much for that being a constraint? 🤔

https://www.englewood-ford.com/new-Englewood-2022-Ford-Maverick-XLT-3FTTW8E91NRA01781
About 3 weeks in Transport I'm guessing maybe 4.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dealer stock but non-saleable most likely. These will be used so people can get an idea of what a Maverick is. They put some through a production run so they can determine snags, timing of the line, correct issues in production. they product of those are not sold but used for dealer no-sale demos.

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, seeing how California is so close and a high percentage of Mavericks even though most are hybrid. Is there anyone on the Forum from San Diego? If so, talk to your dealer and see if they have a delivery date. Same with Florida.
You’d likely have more luck getting this answer posting this question in the Cali subgroup.
This thread was started in the NY/NJ/CT section.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
pxpaulx said:

Dealer stock but non-saleable most likely. These will be used so people can get an idea of what a Maverick is. They put some through a production run so they can determine snags, timing of the line, correct issues in production. they product of those are not sold but used for dealer no-sale demos.
I just called Englewood Ford. It is not dealer stock but was customer ordered and there are 2 more they have incoming.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
pxpaulx said:

I just called Englewood Ford. It is not dealer stock but was customer ordered and there are 2 more they have incoming.
Interesting! They must have just ordered for one customer as a stock order by mistake maybe...lucky for that customer (it is that, or what you mentioned earlier that it is their dealer demo). Either way, that was the first window sticker I have seen for a stock dealer order (the non-green sticker).

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting! They must have just ordered for one customer as a stock order by mistake maybe...lucky for that customer (it is that, or what you mentioned earlier that it is their dealer demo). Either way, that was the first window sticker I have seen for a stock dealer order (the non-green sticker).
No it was a sold unit, ordered by the customer. No doubt it got posted to the wrong place that is all.

OP
OP
LIMav

LIMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat on order

Just FYI, I have been dealing with this dealer a long time and it takes them a while to update the inventory website. Just saying.
Sponsored