Confirmed order email is missing option

botb70

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Received my confirmation from Ford but it's missing the 4 pin/ receiver I ordered. My dealer said it's not a problem, I'm not feeling confident???
Sponsored

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received my confirmation from Ford but it's missing the 4 pin/ receiver I ordered. My dealer said it's not a problem, I'm not feeling confident???
not all of your selected options will appear on that email, it actually says that right in the email

Ford Maverick Confirmed order email is missing option 1633966718351

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What they saidā˜ā˜ Just make sure your DORA is 100% accurate and you should be good.

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How long till they give another update? Im in the same situation where I got the initial confirmation notice.. My dealer hasn't given me any updates at all..
Just waiting patiently in the mean while..

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long till they give another update? Im in the same situation where I got the initial confirmation notice.. My dealer hasn't given me any updates at all..
Copied from the Ford "Order Confirmed" email -

You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:

• Scheduled for Production ā€“ all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built ā€“ your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped ā€“ your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and weā€™ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

Sponsored

DarthTater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 chevrolet cavalier
Looks like they update every Monday and/or Thursday. Wish I knew what method they use to pick which get built. You might get it quick, or be waiting a while. Ordered mine in July and haven't heard a peep but some folks are getting build dates and deliveries with my exact build in different colors

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldnā€™t worry about it ā€¦ the dealer has exactly what you picked out and submittedā€¦ my confidence from ford didnā€™t include everything either but I trust itā€™s thereā€¦
The build I did and the build they did were the same MSRP.
Sponsored