Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Updated 10/25:

2" lift kit is now released: https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/xn-2022-2023-maverick-awd-2-lift-kit-yi5u

$525.00 for 2" lift kit for Maverick AWD

Tires in photos are: 255/75R17

Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts Fordrangerlifts 2%22 lift kit 2022 Ford Maverick picku
Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts Fordrangerlifts 2%22 lift kit 2022 Ford Maverick

Original post August 23

I reached out to one of the manufacturers of the lift kits for the Bronco Sport to see if he would be making lift kits for the Maverick. He responded with a email he plans to make both 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits. This manufacturer also has a comprehensive how to video for installing his lift kit on a Bronco Sport, which should be identical to the Maverick 2.0 awd/FX4 suspension.

Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts A6E500F6-6C9B-4070-8933-5E8C58D4A808
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I reached out to one of the manufacturers of the lift kits for the Bronco Sport to see if he would be making lift kits for the Maverick. He responded with a email he plans to make both 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits. This manufacturer also has a comprehensive how to video for installing his lift kit on a Bronco Sport, which should be identical to the Maverick 2.0 awd/FX4 suspension.

A6E500F6-6C9B-4070-8933-5E8C58D4A808.jpeg
Not that i am looking but any idea on cost?

Reactions: JJC
OP
OP
GaMaverick

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Exact same price as the Bronco Sport 1.5” and 2.0” kits he offered. I asked and that’s what he replied with.

He actually has a XL awd with tow package scheduled for Sept. 20

Here is his site, scroll down and look.
Like I said he has a YouTube video of the lift being fully installed..

https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop

OP
OP
GaMaverick

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
Link to lift kit install on YouTube. He is pretty thorough on step by step process. I would say your average home mechanic could install one of these relatively easy if you have a impact, jack and proper sockets/ratchet.

Anyone going to do this when kit becomes available make sure you get an alignment afterwards

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really want to raise the height of my FX4 Maverick (2-3"). I have never done a lift on a vehicle, how does this affect handling? Does a lift affect suspension components? Does a lift affect your warranty? Being a newbie to this, I would appreciate any advice/info.

Sponsored

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really want to raise the height of my FX4 Maverick (2-3"). I have never done a lift on a vehicle, how does this affect handling? Does a lift affect suspension components? Does a lift affect your warranty? Being a newbie to this, I would appreciate any advice/info.
Handling will technically be different but you won’t really notice with a 1.5-2” lift.
yes it will shorten the life of some components although some people will tell you 1.5” won’t effect anything. Because of that I’m sure it will effect a warranty

Bushmaster2000

First Name
Jones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That is something i may be interested in after seeing some measurements today. But i'll drive it a bit and see how i like it but I've been sitting at 36 inches off the ground for like 15 years. I dunno how much I'm going to like sitting at 28 inches.

Good to know there are options going to be available though.

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is something i may be interested in after seeing some measurements today. But i'll drive it a bit and see how i like it but I've been sitting at 36 inches off the ground for like 15 years. I dunno how much I'm going to like sitting at 28 inches.

Good to know there are options going to be available though.
I like everything about the Mav except for the height. I sat in one yesterday and even after I raised the power seat as high as it would go I still felt like I was sitting too low. I am currently driving a Ridgeline and the Mav felt significantly lower. If I cannot raise the height I may have to reconsider the Maverick.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like everything about the Mav except for the height. I sat in one yesterday and even after I raised the power seat as high as it would go I still felt like I was sitting too low. I am currently driving a Ridgeline and the Mav felt significantly lower. If I cannot raise the height I may have to reconsider the Maverick.
How much height do you think you need (not a sarcastic question) if it’s not a good fit, then it’s simply not a good fit. Even though it’s a vehicle that starts at “only” 20k that’s 20k$. You should get something that suits you and your expectations (you are an xlt so 25-27 I guess same principle)

it is not a 1 size fits all any colour as long as it’s black world anymore.

now if it’s just 1/2 or 1 inch, perhaps different tyres, if it is 2-3 maybe tires and a lift, but only if you absolutely love everything else about it, and then only maybe.

but again, no one asked my opinion it and 7.15 will buy my SOs fav drink at Starbucks

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

A6E500F6-6C9B-4070-8933-5E8C58D4A808.jpeg
Can you lift a FWD?

I’ve always said, I want to lift the Mav 2”. Ive ordered the FWD Hybrid.

Sponsored

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How much height do you think you need (not a sarcastic question) if it’s not a good fit, then it’s simply not a good fit. Even though it’s a vehicle that starts at “only” 20k that’s 20k$. You should get something that suits you and your expectations (you are an xlt so 25-27 I guess same principle)

now if it’s just 1/2 or 1 inch, perhaps different tyres, if it is 2-3 maybe tires and a lift, but only if you absolutely love everything else about it, and then only maybe.

but again, no one asked my opinion it and 7.15 will buy my SOs fav drink at Starbucks

I would like a 2 or 3" increase over the current Mav height. Hopefully, a modest lift and bigger tires can get me there. I did not have enough time in the trainer yesterday to get a good feel for the height, other than it didn't seem high enough. I would like to order a Mav now, but I think I will have to wait until I can test drive one.

OP
OP
GaMaverick

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With a 2" lift, you might be able to fit up to a 32" tire with some additional modification. Since stock tires are about 28", that'd net you +2" from tires and another +2" from the lift so that'd get you about half way.
I was going to do the 2” lift with 30” tires 235/70-17

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would like a 2 or 3" increase over the current Mav height. Hopefully, a modest lift and bigger tires can get me there. I did not have enough time in the trainer yesterday to get a good feel for the height, other than it didn't seem high enough. I would like to order a Mav now, but I think I will have to wait until I can test drive one.
Sounds like that’s what’s best for you and so do it. Hopefully you won’t have to wait for stock to arrive, but could find a lifted demo or show truck to sit in and see directly.

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has 2 or more wheels and an engine!
Engine
Undecided

I wonder who is getting the 20k vehicle....everyone keeps bringing up the 20k but everyone seems to be getting a 30k+(37 for me), I had that argument with the dealer yesterday, I was complaining about something and he said "what do you expect from a 20k truck" and I said, have you priced one like this one????? this is a 37k truck I don't care what it started at, I care what I pay for it and the quality/options should reflect the price you pay not what it starts at.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder who is getting the 20k vehicle....everyone keeps bringing up the 20k but everyone seems to be getting a 30k+(37 for me), I had that argument with the dealer yesterday, I was complaining about something and he said "what do you expect from a 20k truck" and I said, have you priced one like this one????? this is a 37k truck I don't care what it started at, I care what I pay for it and the quality/options should reflect the price you pay not what it starts at.
$27095 – MSRP
$26466 – INVOICE
$25407 – 4% Under invoice Plus tax/tags and $394 PA Doc fee

But you are right, you should get what you pay for
Sponsored