First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope that I can still fit the same 255/70r17 setup like he has on the maverick. He said that there was a little trimming of the pinch weld in the fender well, but if that's all I need to do to fit it, this will be perfect for my plans.
Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Everyone considering a lift should also be prepared to sacrifice fuel economy, which has been one of the primary attractions to the Maverick. A lift will reduce aero efficiency, creating more drag. Larger, heavier tires will do the same plus increase rolling mass. Don’t expect to keep 40 mpg on your hybrid or 30 on your AWD After a lift.

OP
OP
GaMaverick

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everyone considering a lift should also be prepared to sacrifice fuel economy, which has been one of the primary attractions to the Maverick. A lift will reduce aero efficiency, creating more drag. Larger, heavier tires will do the same plus increase rolling mass. Don’t expect to keep 40 mpg on your hybrid or 30 on your AWD After a lift.
Ok, I’m sure most people know they will have to sacrifice a couple of miles a gallon for a lift and bigger tires.
On top of the lift and bigger tires, I’m tuning my Maverick also. 😁

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
When coming from 13mpg . A loss of 3 or 4 mpg from the 30 will still be a drastic change in my fuel economy...

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder who is getting the 20k vehicle....everyone keeps bringing up the 20k but everyone seems to be getting a 30k+(37 for me), I had that argument with the dealer yesterday, I was complaining about something and he said "what do you expect from a 20k truck" and I said, have you priced one like this one????? this is a 37k truck I don't care what it started at, I care what I pay for it and the quality/options should reflect the price you pay not what it starts at.
I agree, the XLT AWD with The Luxury Package, Ford 360, Moon Roof in Hot Pepper Red (and some other stuff that I keep forgetting) 31 or 32k. A far cry from 20k but it's the way she wanted it and, basically, I couldn't get an Escape with all the stuff I put on it for the same or less money. So us early adopters (us moving Bill Boards) are getting good early deals with NO added dealer markups (if you are move it to a different dealer, I'm under the impression that it's not that hard as long as you don't have a build date). I truly believe that (unless it's a TOTAL piece of crap) we'll be able to sell it ourselves for more money then what we paid for it. Like flipping a house, it's location, location, location and timing and we'll have both. The location (we'll physically have one) and the timing (everyone wants one and Ford can't build them fast enough:). Looks like a win win for all of us but hopefully we'll all love ours.

Sponsored

AlphaWolf

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2019 Ford Escape
Thanks All, Great information. I have never had a lifted truck before and want to put a 2in lift and some larger tires. Wasn't sure how to go about it and was searching the internet when I found this page.

ZipperKid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I reached out to fordrangerlifts last night and they said the Maverick lifts will be most likely available in the first week of November!

Sponsored

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Takes me to a blank page but I emailed them. Thanks for posting up the info!

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, for those wondering on tire size of his carb gray XL, those are 255/70R17 (his Bronco Sport wheels/tires). Probably will require pinch weld trim and plastic trimming as well. I won't go that big, but damn it looks impressive.
Not trying to split hairs, just keep everyone informed. The set up pictured is actually 255/75R17.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, be prepared to replace your CV axles sooner as the increase angle the lift kit imposes on the joint fatigues the boot and exposes it to the elements.

MaverickMando

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, be prepared to replace your CV axles sooner as the increase angle the lift kit imposes on the joint fatigues the boot and exposes it to the elements.
how soon are we talking? Does it decrease the life by like 20%, 50% , etc.

shadrew3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
$27095 – MSRP
$26466 – INVOICE
$25407 – 4% Under invoice Plus tax/tags and $394 PA Doc fee

But you are right, you should get what you pay for
My final price for 2.0 Ecoboost xl model was 23,600$. Btw my dealership told me my truck doesn't come with the tie straps, but Ford website said they do. Just wondering which is right?
Sponsored