Sponsored

neosolidus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has 2 or more wheels and an engine!
Engine
Undecided
I'm being genuinely serious here because there is always something to learn...how do you consider Robbie's kit more superior and all-encompassing?

Rough Country doesn't have a Maverick kit on their site, but they have a Bronco Sport kit that consists of, well, basically the same as Robbie's kit, which is why I'd like to hear your input.

Both kits consist of strut spacers and coil spring spacers. Robbie's has subframe drop spacers and trailing arm spacers while Rough Country's has trailing arm drop spacers.

To me, that's different methods to skin the same cat versus one being basic and one being all-encompassing.
Based on all the user reviews on broncosport forums(back when the BS first came out), all the RC kit users had an unexplainable "clunk" noise that was driving everyone nuts while the rangerliftkits kit didn't have such issue.
Sponsored

JRPeterson

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Handling will technically be different but you won’t really notice with a 1.5-2” lift.
yes it will shorten the life of some components although some people will tell you 1.5” won’t effect anything. Because of that I’m sure it will effect a warranty
I was told by my dealership that 4” or below would not affect warranty. What do you guys think of the probability of that being the full truth is.

JSanchez

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Suburban C1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If the front is half an inch lower than the back stock, and the lift kit lifts both front and back 2 inches equally, that means the front is still half an inch lower.
Yeah that's right, I forget since I usually see people doing levels to their trucks.

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told by my dealership that 4” or below would not affect warranty. What do you guys think of the probability of that being the full truth is.
My guess is that would depend on your dealership and that may be true with “real” trucks. I don’t know about a maverick

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
My guess is that would depend on your dealership and that may be true with “real” trucks. I don’t know about a maverick
A Maverick is a real truck. The only reason to say otherwise is because you are overcompensating for something.

Sponsored

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A Maverick is a real truck. The only reason to say otherwise is because you are overcompensating for something.
By “real” truck I just mean body on frame vs unibody. When it comes to a potential 4” lift it really makes a difference

Reactions: JJC

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
By “real” truck I just mean body on frame vs unibody. When it comes to a potential 4” lift it really makes a difference
There are plenty of unibody vehicles that have lifts. Your arbitrary definitions of what is and is not a truck are silly. I guess a Transit or Sprinter isn't a real van then either by your subjective definitions...

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Hey I was involved in that and said 33’s. Off by an inch, story of my life 🤷🏻‍♂️
You were off by more than an inch. Robby's looks way more stuffed than the photoshop, so 33s or even 32s would look nothing like the photoshop. You were the fool who was saying you'd need 33s to get that look, makes sense now. That "look" in the Raptor photoshop is closer to 29", thus making you off by all four of your inches.

Admins are deleting myposts though so I guess this is goodbye Mr. Rock Chip.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You were off by more than an inch. Robby's looks way more stuffed than the photoshop, so 33s or even 32s would look nothing like the photoshop. You were the fool who was saying you'd need 33s to get that look, makes sense now. That "look" in the Raptor photoshop is closer to 29", thus making you off by all four of your inches.

Admins are deleting myposts though so I guess this is goodbye Mr. Rock Chip.
Lol closer to 29”? The oem Pirelli’s are 28.5”, so you’re saying that it looks like the factory Pirelli’s?

Go to bed, the internet has been too much for you today. There’s a reason all your things are getting deleted.

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol closer to 29”? The oem Pirelli’s are 28.5”, so you’re saying that it looks like the factory Pirelli’s?

Go to bed, the internet has been too much for you today. There’s a reason all your things are getting deleted.
Well lets just see.. this Maverick we know has 29" OEM Wildpeaks.
Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts 1637339192393

Here it is in comparison to the photoshop you said someone would need 33" to get that look... You're off by about 4". Hell, the Raptor photoshop's tires appear SMALLER than 29".

Body's scaled to the same size.. the Wildpeak copied directly over is TALLER. So yeah, looks similar to the size of the factory Pirelli's with a 2" lift. NOT 33s.

Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts 1637339436760

Sponsored

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Photoshop is a long way from 33" boss.
Ford Maverick Released: 1.5” and 2.0” lift kits for Maverick AWD by Fordrangerlifts 1637339710218

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well lets just see.. this Maverick we know has 29" OEM Wildpeaks.
1637339192393.png

Here it is in comparison to the photoshop you said someone would need 33" to get that look... You're off by about 4". Hell, the Raptor photoshop's tires appear SMALLER than 29".

Body's scaled to the same size.. the Wildpeak copied directly over is TALLER. So yeah, looks similar to the size of the factory Pirelli's with a 2" lift. NOT 33s.

1637339436760.png
😂😂 Okay. The community thanks you for the laughs and your meltdown last night.

Patty_FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For anyone with a hybrid that is wondering, i spoke to fordrangerlifts and they said due to the suspension design of the hybrid, the rear cannot be lifted.
Sponsored