First Name
Rjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love this. I low-key want to convince my Sheriff to let me install blues on mine, but the wife won't have it. :ROFLMAO: Not sure he would, either. But the Sheriff's Office next door to mine has a couple of unmarked Area 51 '22s. Not sure what application they use them for. I have a large sporting venue in my county, and I think for our unit assigned to that venue, we should buy a couple of hybrids, mark em up as assigned to that venue permanently , etc. With the low pricing, and possibly a bulk discount, the savings to tax payers would be tremendous. I've actually talked to our dealer and I'm preparing a spreadsheet and presentation for the Sheriff this week.
Sponsored

K Ayd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I am in the wrong section but can someone help me with the correct vin for an engine cover for a escape hybrid so I can retro fit to my new Maverick

squints

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but would you mind showing how the siren speaker is mounted? I'm able to install lights in my POV, but no shops around here have done an install on one yet
Sponsored