First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picking up my maverick as I write this, but wanted to share with everyone; I was signing the paperwork and had a sheet with the rebates and deductions listed (none) to sign off on.

I did ask at that point if the college purchase program applies, and after about a 10 minute search and a quick school email verification, they took $750 off. It clearly stated on the web page that the 2022 Maverick was part of the program in the fine print, as well (should have snapped a picture). Anyway, I love the truck, I can't wait to drive it home, and if you're in college now or were recently and still have access to the email, might be something to look into!
Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Picking up my maverick as I write this, but wanted to share with everyone; I was signing the paperwork and had a sheet with the rebates and deductions listed (none) to sign off on.

I did ask at that point if the college purchase program applies, and after about a 10 minute search and a quick school email verification, they took $750 off. It clearly stated on the web page that the 2022 Maverick was part of the program in the fine print, as well (should have snapped a picture). Anyway, I love the truck, I can't wait to drive it home, and if you're in college now or were recently and still have access to the email, might be something to look into!
Man, that’s awesome! What website was it on? I haven’t seen that. If I can find it, I’m definitely using it!!! Thanks for posting! Enjoy your new ride!!!

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

i still have two college emails... wonder if i could get it still

OP
OP
MaximilianPaul

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to verify my student status or whatever at a site called id.me

It just asked for college email address and college name, social (for school record search I imagine), and physical residence. I have my old college email and my current one (different schools), and just did the current one, but if you went and registered at the id.me site it would probably tell you right away if your application was approved or whatever. The dealer rep said you could find links to the id.me site through Ford websites, but I haven't looked.

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Man, that’s awesome! What website was it on? I haven’t seen that. If I can find it, I’m definitely using it!!! Thanks for posting! Enjoy your new ride!!!
Im pretty sure this was the website that I used when I got the 750 off on my Maverick.

https://www.forddrivesu.com/

After it verifies your eligibility they give you a sheet with a specific code to print out. That is the sheet you take with you to the dealer.

Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Im pretty sure this was the website that I used when I got the 750 off on my Maverick.

https://www.forddrivesu.com/

After it verifies your eligibility they give you a sheet with a specific code to print out. That is the sheet you take with you to the dealer.
Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!

OP
OP
MaximilianPaul

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update; the website is forddrivesu.com. it's self explanatory, and when you're done, there's a code and explanation of the offer you receive. Good luck

Ford Maverick College Discount Screenshot_20211122-221307_Gmail
Sponsored