Sponsored

COBB TUning Accessport for 2.0L Maverick!!!

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Interesting... Didn't they get nailed by the EPA for providing emmisions defeat tunes?

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Interesting... Didn't they get nailed by the EPA for providing emmisions defeat tunes?
I think most tuners had to deal with the EPA coming down. I heard of a few local shops having to call customers to come get cars that were in line to get all sorts of deletes, exhausts, and e85 tunes from one day to the next. Cobb now writes the disclaimer that the tune does meet CARB and I cannot find anyone that will tune a cat less setup.

I ordered the accessport today. I’m currently running a 5 star tune with the BDX. I’ll let everyone know if I can notice any differences with the accessport.

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had an Accessport on my Focus ST, along with their cold air intake and it made a substantial difference in the car. I will probably put one on my Maverick too

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

very excited for this! Good find

Sponsored

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JDM Fairlady Z TT (300zx), 350z, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think most tuners had to deal with the EPA coming down. I heard of a few local shops having to call customers to come get cars that were in line to get all sorts of deletes, exhausts, and e85 tunes from one day to the next. Cobb now writes the disclaimer that the tune does meet CARB and I cannot find anyone that will tune a cat less setup.

I ordered the accessport today. I’m currently running a 5 star tune with the BDX. I’ll let everyone know if I can notice any differences with the accessport.
The page shows it's 50 state legal and it has a CARB EO number. It looks like us California people are going to have CARB legal tunes. Below is the link for EO.

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/sites/default/files/aftermarket/devices/eo/d-660-124.pdf

Last edited:

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got the shipping notice!

Dmason

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm interested in this

"This version of the Accessport includes the capability to flash the TCM which is the unit that controls the transmission. It includes various Off The Shelf transmission tunes which adjust shift points, shift firmness, skip shift behavior, and torque limits to fit your preferred driving style."

I was not aware of any other tunes to the TCU, would love a review noting the shifting differences between this and stock.

Sponsored

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now the internal struggle of whether to install the Panda Power Module I have in my shed versus buying the AccessPort now instead of waiting until the warranty expires...

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had an AP on my Focus ST initially, the tune that came on it dramatically changed the power and driving characteristics of the car. I eventually wound up getting a custom tune put on it from Bren tuning but the COBB standard tune was fantastic and widely considered to be safe for the engine. Only reason I am not pursuing more power on the Maverick is because of my concerns with the 8F35 transmission.

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford Focus, 21 Ford Bronco, 16 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ordering through us gets a free Custom Panda tune which will net more than COBBS OTS map :)

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford Focus, 21 Ford Bronco, 16 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now the internal struggle of whether to install the Panda Power Module I have in my shed versus buying the AccessPort now instead of waiting until the warranty expires...

Could always send the PPM back before install and apply that $$ to the AP & get a FREE Panda Custom Tune :)
Sponsored