First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if this has been answered or not but I am guessing it has somewhere so I will keep it short...Can the ford co-pilot 360 be turned on on the maverick? I test drove one that had it and forgot to ask/figure it out...also, if it can be turned off dies it have to be turned off every time vehicle is started similar to the auto start/stop?

thanks in advance!!!
Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like the items that make up Co-Pilot 360 can be individually turned on or off using the center settings screen. Most remember the last setting and will not reset to on when the truck is
restarted.

OP
OP

zakstang

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like the items that make up Co-Pilot 360 can be individually turned on or off using the center settings screen. Most remember the last setting and will not reset to on when the truck is
restarted.

Thanks!!! Might have to buy from dealer stock instead of waiting for my order...and I do not want copilot

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks!!! Might have to buy from dealer stock instead of waiting for my order...and I do not want copilot
Even if you do not buy the Co-Pilot 360 package. Some of them are standard on the maverick like pre-collision assist & automatic emergency braking.

Sponsored

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Even if you do not buy the Co-Pilot 360 package. Some of them are standard on the maverick like pre-collision assist & automatic emergency braking.
Guess if he cant turn off pre-collission assist and automatic emergency braking he wont be buying a Maverick after all.

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guess if he cant turn off pre-collission assist and automatic emergency braking he wont be buying a Maverick after all.
Those are some of the reasons I am buying a Maverick.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
A couple of years ago I bought a car with features that are similar to Co-Pilot 360, and I was worried that the car would take over control at the wrong time, or cause me to crash, or something else bad. All that worry was unnecessary, it never did anything bad or cause me any trouble at all. I expect it to be the same in the Mav. I've actually become a fan of these features and I'm glad I'm going to have them.

Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A couple of years ago I bought a car with features that are similar to Co-Pilot 360, and I was worried that the car would take over control at the wrong time, or cause me to crash, or something else bad. All that worry was unnecessary, it never did anything bad or cause me any trouble at all. I expect it to be the same in the Mav. I've actually become a fan of these features and I'm glad I'm going to have them.
I had a 2019 Hyundai Kona that had lane keeping assist and collision braking and found those technologies useful. I ended up selling it to Carvana last May for what I paid for it.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
The only thing I'm not crazy about on co-pilot is the lane keeping assist. It makes driving in rural areas very annoying.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only thing I'm not crazy about on co-pilot is the lane keeping assist. It makes driving in rural areas very annoying.
I can imagine, I drive in rural areas too. In the manual it looks like you can turn it off with a button on one of the steering column stalks. Have you tried that, does it help?

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I can imagine, I drive in rural areas too. In the manual it looks like you can turn it off with a button on one of the steering column stalks. Have you tried that, does it help?
Disclaimer; Before the mob shows up, this is just my thoughts and opinions for my own situation, not complaining just stating my reasoning. I don't have a Mav yet, just my experience with other Ford products. You can turn it off in the settings which is nice. The way I look at this co-pilot package is it might be great for some people, but it seems too expensive for what I'm getting. As stated I'm not a fan of the lane keeping and the BLIS I don't mind but it's not the end of the world if I don't have it. Apparently this also bumps you up to power mirrors (another thing I don't really need, I set my mirrors where I want them and never touch them again). You would think it would list power mirrors as part of the package since you're really not getting much. Hybrid gets a full size spare included, why not give the more expensive eco a freebie spare as well? Another annoyance is the 360 package is required in order to get a sliding rear window. What kind of sense does that make? But yeah it might make sense to some people who want these features, but $540 to get something that doesn't really come with anything I want or need, just so I can spend even more to get a sliding rear window seems crazy to me.

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear you. I would like to get just the options I want without having to pay for stuff that I don't want.
Sponsored