Sponsored

Classic or Chastang Ford- ADM/Market Adjustment or Not?

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone in the Houston area gotten a Maverick at MSRP? I've talked to Classic and Chastang and they both claim that they don't charge ADM or Market Adjustment, but on the other hand someone at another dealership (which will remain nameless) said that *everyone* within a 500 mile radius of them (which includes both sides of the Houston metroplex) is charging at least $9k over.

Has anyone had experience with either of those two? I know that dealers are liars, but this is one of those "they can't *all* be lying" situations.
Sponsored

Last edited:

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got my XLT from AutoNation Gulf Freeway at MSRP
But that was January
I also know Tommie Vaughn isnā€™t doing ADM on Mavericks, but they havenā€™t had one to sell since January

Reactions: HTX
OP
OP

teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hunh. Never thought about Tommie Vaughn.

Anyone else know about Chastang or Classic?

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My local Ford dealer (Covert Ford in Austin) apparently honors MSRP for vehicles ordered through them. However, they do charge ADM for "in stock" vehicles... Someone backed out of a Lariat ECO order after it came in (bought an F-150 instead), and Covert offered to sell that one to me for only $10,000 above MSRP... I walked away. I like the Maverick a lot, but not at $49K!

Houmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Following, in SW Houston and plan to order 9/15

Sponsored

Houmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke with Ryan at Chastang today. No dealer add ons, MSRP and fair doc and prep fees. I went back and read through the reviews - quite a few from Broncos buyers who said upon delivery everything was as promised. He is going to call me EOM so we can schedule a time to meet up and place the order once the banks open. $500 dep which seems fair

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke with Ryan at Chastang today. No dealer add ons, MSRP and fair doc and prep fees. I went back and read through the reviews - quite a few from Broncos buyers who said upon delivery everything was as promised. He is going to call me EOM so we can schedule a time to meet up and place the order once the banks open. $500 dep which seems fair
Got an email from them today saying 2.0L orders will open mid September. I this is the first Iā€™ve heard of Ecoboost first?

Houmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got an email from them today saying 2.0L orders will open mid September. I this is the first Iā€™ve heard of Ecoboost first?
Hmm, that might work in my favor. Wonder if that is because of backlog at Ford or issues with the hybrid wire harness or recall

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right?! I had a the same thought
And yes Iā€™m still undecided on what I want. Hybrid issues have me a bit worried. I donā€™t drive much so I could be talked into a Eco.
Sponsored