Sponsored

Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize!

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Dear Maverick Owners,

Apart from our trim piece around the radio controls, recently we made another storage box for Maverick and it's available on Amazon now! And we are offering a 10% discount for MTC members. Please don't miss out on the discount code while purchasing!

Click on Muslogy for Maverick Gear Shift Storage Box
Discount Code: 10MUSGSSB
Link to Muslogy Accessories for your Maverick

Create storage space nearby to get access and place your small items while driving. Organize your daily items and prevents them from sliding around and rattling. A perfect solution for those who usually lost their small items in the car!

GIVEAWAY
For this new product, we would like to give away three of it to MTC members. Hoping there are more and more Maverick owners enjoying our products! Please post a picture of random our products in the comment to enter the draw!
No giveaway needed for me, I just ordered one with the 10% off. Looks SUPER useful, thanks!
Sponsored

bphillips3633

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, 2007 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Dear Maverick Owners,

Apart from our trim piece around the radio controls, recently we made another storage box for Maverick and it's available on Amazon now! And we are offering a 10% discount for MTC members. Please don't miss out on the discount code while purchasing!

Click on Muslogy for Maverick Gear Shift Storage Box
Discount Code: 10MUSGSSB
Link to Muslogy Accessories for your Maverick

Create storage space nearby to get access and place your small items while driving. Organize your daily items and prevents them from sliding around and rattling. A perfect solution for those who usually lost their small items in the car!

1683771719028.png

1683771810873.png

GIVEAWAY
For this new product, we would like to give away three of it to MTC members. Hoping there are more and more Maverick owners enjoying our products! Please post a picture of random our products in the comment to enter the draw!
1683772204921.jpeg
Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! IMG_2396.jpe

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Muslogy Auto armrest/storage cover in my Maverick!

Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! IMG_20230511_113206075_HDR

Sponsored

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the lottery.
Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! IMG_0969

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

campngolf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! 16838314599026030107610990996368

From our CRV. Fits like a glove and adds usefulness to the 5 gallon size console.

Last edited:

NGeezy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my mav today and I already dig the center console dash tray. Hope to win another cool item from Muslogy!

Ford Maverick Check What New Accessories Muslogy Made for Maverick And Win Your Prize! 61mdcj+gDVL._AC_SL1200_

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
IMG_3319.png

My favorite of the aftermarket trim pieces for the Maverick.
Makes this area look right.​
Currently our trim pieces for the radio controls are on the way to the Amazon warehouse and we are offering the shipment from China directly for those who want to purchase it now, and it usually takes 7 days to arrive if it's shipped out from China. I will recommend purchasing it after the inventory arrives at Amazon warehouse because the delivery is faster and we will provide a discount then.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I don't see any running boards for the Hybrids! Why doesn't any vendor want to make and/or sell them? Be the first to do so and make some bucks. Us Hybrid owners have been waiting and waiting.
The running board is kinda out of our profession but I will record it and bring it to the team. We will try to bring more accessories for Maverick in the near future. Thank you for the product idea