Chattanooga Area to Daytona Beach trip - VERY VERY happy with the fuel economy on the truck!!

JR22Maverick

XLT
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
XLT 2.0 BW fender flares, tint, spray-in, & more
Trim
XLT
My wife and I just loaded up our XLT with 2 very full suitcases, beach umbrella, 4 person tent, 10x10 canopy, Yeti45, another cooler half that size, sleeping bag, and whatever food and drinks we needed to stay in a suite for 4 days and camp at Daytona Motor Speedway for a music festival for 5 days. Loaded out the bed and back seats.

MPG going from a mountain in NE Alabama(right outside Chattanooga, TN) to Daytona beachside running in Eco Mode was 32mpg.

Coming home we were at 29mpg.

VERY VERY happy with the fuel economy on the truck!!
Advertisement

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Trim
Lariat
My wife and I just loaded up our XLT with 2 very full suitcases, beach umbrella, 4 person tent, 10x10 canopy, Yeti45, another cooler half that size, sleeping bag, and whatever food and drinks we needed to stay in a suite for 4 days and camp at Daytona Motor Speedway for a music festival for 5 days. Loaded out the bed and back seats.

MPG going from a mountain in NE Alabama(right outside Chattanooga, TN) to Daytona beachside running in Eco Mode was 32mpg.

Good to hear about the MPG, but what about the festival?

TS0323

XLT
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Trim
XLT
Did you see Brass Against? 😂

OP
OP
JR22Maverick

JR22Maverick

XLT
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XLT
Good to hear about the MPG, but what about the festival?
The festival was amazing! No shortage of great music with Metallica, Jellyroll, Disturbed, Staind, Slipknot and so many others.

Did you see Brass Against? 😂
My wife and I left to go see Gojira about halfway through Brass Against's set. We left and she was saying she was horny...apparently she then said she needed to pee...and the rest well, is history...a golden history. 🤣🤣

nunucello

XLT
First Name
Marcello
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Trim
XLT

Very Nice !!!!!

Salwans

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi A4
Trim
XLT

thanks for sharing. Does yours have the 4K tow package?

jc888888888

Lariat
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx5
Trim
Lariat
AWD?? thanks for sharing

mavhopefull

Lariat
First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Trim
Lariat

Pics or it didn't happen :cool:

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

XL
First Name
Jenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT; 2014 Honda Accord LX (MT6)
Trim
XL

How was Rockville? Hope you had fun!

OP
OP
JR22Maverick

JR22Maverick

XLT
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XLT
How was Rockville? Hope you had fun!
My wife and I had a blast! Trying to figure out if we want to go back for Saturday and Sunday in May(my youngest stepdaughter graduates high school on Friday).

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

XL
First Name
Jenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT; 2014 Honda Accord LX (MT6)
Trim
XL
My wife and I had a blast! Trying to figure out if we want to go back for Saturday and Sunday in May(my youngest stepdaughter graduates high school on Friday).
C'mon back!

Just please tell me you won't be using the Maverick for Truck Week and Trucktoberfest. LOL!

OP
OP
JR22Maverick

JR22Maverick

XLT
First Name
Jonas Rubright
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Trim
XLT
C'mon back!

Just please tell me you won't be using the Maverick for Truck Week and Trucktoberfest. LOL!
We live too far away to make that many trips to Daytona even if I wanted to bring it for this.. lol

Advertisement

Advertisement