macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting - you're a 15 (Nov 2 Lariat Lux order) and my Oct 26 XLT Lux order is a 16. That would indicate that there is a different scale for Lariat Lux relative to the XLT Lux. Would love to hear what priority numbers @ssumass (Oct 25 Lariat Lux) and @macaroni_life (Nov 6 Lariat Lux) are at, just for more data points.

Oddly, as of Saturday, @MLowe05 (Oct 8 Lariat Lux) was at 16 (I would have expected more like 14, but maybe it has changed since then?).
Mine is apparently at 17
Sponsored

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

... yet we continue to see numerous XLT Lux orders from June-August (!!!) go unscheduled while every single Hybrid Lariat Lux in our sample, with order dates ranging from July through late September, all have build dates.
Reiterating, of the 96 hybrids of all trims Chapman has remaining unscheduled, 25% are represented in our sampling (list). Of our sampling, not a single Hybrid XLT Lux 360 has been scheduled; not even the one ordered in early June. However, from our sampled set, we have Lariat Lux 360's (both hybrid and gas) schedule with Aug or later order dates. Looking more broadly at MTC postings, we do see hybrids of all trims being scheduled, built, and delivered -- including Hybrid XLT Lux 360 with order dates much newer than many of our pending orders.

If scheduling is being done fifo, independent of dealer, we should not see orders of identical trims schedule with later order dates than our sampling. For any buildable configuration, the oldest order would be filled. However, dealers mention they are still allocation limited. And somehow, it seems that Horsham's allocations are filled with Lariats whilst other dealers fill XLTs (and other trims). Our oldest (and still unscheduled) XLT dates are often older than other dealers scheduled XLT dates.

These thoughts taken together suggest there is some rationale (or bias) favoring Lariats over XLTs in Horsham's scheduling. Where and how this may occur is unknown to any of us; though it can be seen.

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@theway-yay-ting I had a chat session with Ford today and was told that my priority code was 16. So in my case, I'm in the same boat as you. I did find it interesting that @skadizzel is a 15 with the same build but a later order date. I guess someone at Chapman doesn't like me, Oh well.

I did remove the bed extender a month or two ago, so that may have played a part in my case.

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On a side note, I was having my driveway redone today and the contractor drove up in a Maverick XLT EB. So we started talking about it and he let me sit inside and to check it out. This was my first time in one and I really liked what I saw. I guess it was a good thing to validate my expectations on the truck but now this wait is going to suck even more.

He said he has a business relationship with one of the local dealers so he was able to use that connection to get one but he still had to pay a 3K ADM.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On a side note, I was having my driveway redone today and the contractor drove up in a Maverick XLT EB. So we started talking about it and he let me sit inside and to check it out. This was my first time in one and I really liked what I saw. I guess it was a good thing to validate my expectations on the truck but now this wait is going to suck even more.

He said he has a business relationship with one of the local dealers so he was able to use that connection to get one but he still had to pay a 3K ADM.
Desire to sit in/drive one held up my ordering process… I still haven’t been in a hybrid but I knew I wanted one over the Ecoboost. However, I also knew I wanted to sit in & drive one to see how it handled, what the visibility was like, etc.

I looked around for a couple weeks & finally found an EB to test drive about 30 minutes from the house. This one was I think an XLT & I definitely liked it as much in person as I had in the pictures. It was fun to drive and met all my expectations (except it wasn’t a hybrid). Even so, I knew they were hard to come by, but I remember being appalled by the $3500 ADM (haha, if we’d only known…)

I started the order process the next day.

Sponsored

Leviheim

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
I just wanted to share my experience with Chapman of horsham . I ordered my maverick hybrid on 9/3 shipped 4/21 delivered 5/18…. I picked it up today 5/25. Was a flawless experience. They picked me up at the airport via Lyft and I had no issues with upselling/pressure. The original pricing and finance rates were honored no questions asked . Would highly recommend them to anyone and most
Likely will be back!!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just wanted to share my experience with Chapman of horsham . I ordered my maverick hybrid on 9/3 shipped 4/21 delivered 5/18…. I picked it up today 5/25. Was a flawless experience. They picked me up at the airport via Lyft and I had no issues with upselling/pressure. The original pricing and finance rates were honored no questions asked . Would highly recommend them to anyone and most
Likely will be back!!
Was yours XL, XLT, XLT Lux, Lariat, Lariat Lux? Any CP-360 or other constrained items?

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is lariat lux with 360 and sunroof
@chuckles - another for the chart, and yet another data point for the "Hybrid Lariat Lux conspiracy theory"... :ROFLMAO:

I'm a cloth seat guy myself, so I'll hold out for the XLT Lux. But clearly, I'll be holding out a longgggggg time... 🤷‍♂️

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From the chart on the first post - @macaroni_life was 11/6, Hybrid Lariat Lux.

Any update on yours this week? I still think you're next...
No change for me. I've now sold my XL EB. Look forward to the hybrid, whenever it arrives.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@theway-yay-ting I had a chat session with Ford today and was told that my priority code was 16. So in my case, I'm in the same boat as you. I did find it interesting that @skadizzel is a 15 with the same build but a later order date. I guess someone at Chapman doesn't like me, Oh well.

I did remove the bed extender a month or two ago, so that may have played a part in my case.
Ford Chat told me I was priority 15, but then when I asked Ashlie a few days later she told me I was a 16. So either Ashlie moved me even further back or there is some hiccup between Ford and the dealers.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Desire to sit in/drive one held up my ordering process… I still haven’t been in a hybrid but I knew I wanted one over the Ecoboost. However, I also knew I wanted to sit in & drive one to see how it handled, what the visibility was like, etc.

I looked around for a couple weeks & finally found an EB to test drive about 30 minutes from the house. This one was I think an XLT & I definitely liked it as much in person as I had in the pictures. It was fun to drive and met all my expectations (except it wasn’t a hybrid). Even so, I knew they were hard to come by, but I remember being appalled by the $3500 ADM (haha, if we’d only known…)

I started the order process the next day.
I don't know what part of Virginia you are in, but if you want to try out a hybrid, I would suggest looking on the Turo app. I didn't see any specifically in Virginia, but did see some in Washington, don't know how far that is for you. Might find something closer too if you play with the pick up dates.

I actually rented a hybrid XLT near me last week for a couple of days just so I could see how I like it. I have a Rav4 and it drives much like that. I will say it is a lot louder when braking, but I am assuming that has to do with the hybrid brake regen system. Worth a shot if you want to try it out. Sounds like you will be getting it regardless, but it could also hold you over until then :ROFLMAO:

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know what part of Virginia you are in, but if you want to try out a hybrid, I would suggest looking on the Turo app. I didn't see any specifically in Virginia, but did see some in Washington, don't know how far that is for you. Might find something closer too if you play with the pick up dates.

I actually rented a hybrid XLT near me last week for a couple of days just so I could see how I like it. I have a Rav4 and it drives much like that. I will say it is a lot louder when braking, but I am assuming that has to do with the hybrid brake regen system. Worth a shot if you want to try it out. Sounds like you will be getting it regardless, but it could also hold you over until then :ROFLMAO:
Haha, thanks. Not really worried about trying out the hybrid (although I've never driven one of any kind). I was happy with how the EB handled, its sightlines (mostly... a little bit of a blind spot due to the headrest on the driver side rear seat, but I'll just remove that unless someone is sitting there), and certainly how it looked from the outside.

As far as noise, the current ambient volume inside my 210k mile Honda CR-V is going to make anything sound like a luxury vehicle by comparison... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored