2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't think you can really bet on that. Clearly, the Lariat queue if progressing far faster than the XLT (Lux) queue. Not having 360 on your build, you could conceivably schedule before the rest of us. At least you can say you have half a chance!
I do have 360. It's required as part of the Lariat Lux.
Sponsored

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, I didn’t ask to be moved.
The email stated “Looks like it's in priority 14, priority codes were recently changed to reflect when the orders were placed to help older orders with scheduling. 🙂”
That is good if they can actually get some of the June, July and earlier August orders scheduled.
I’m going to hit them up on Friday. If I’ve moved from a 2 to a 10+ I’ll finally be able to get rid of the hard roll up cover (to help my odds)!

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I do have 360. It's required as part of the Lariat Lux.

Opps, missed that. I was transcribing responses literally. table updated..

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm definitely getting a 2023 of your August got pushed back to 14. I have the same built as you but two months later.
You should call or email Ashlie & ask what your priority is. I'd be interested to see if the Lariat Lux priority numbers are higher than XLT Lux priority numbers for orders from the same month. This would help us understand if dealer priority numbers are driving the later Lariat Lux orders to be scheduled or if it's at the regional/Ford corporate level. Since the Lariat Lux has always been reportedly constrained at 13% vs. XLT Lux at 14%, the "build the pricier stuff first" seems to be the only reason for those later ones being scheduled.

And again, no dig at anyone who got scheduled, I'm happy for you!

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kudos to you on the chart with the smiley faces, and continually keeping it up to date. Definitely makes it easy to see where we stand!

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Gotcha! Yeah I probably should've added that. It technically isn't part of the Lux package, but is required in order to get the Lux package for Lariat.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You should call or email Ashlie & ask what your priority is. I'd be interested to see if the Lariat Lux priority numbers are higher than XLT Lux priority numbers for orders from the same month. This would help us understand if dealer priority numbers are driving the later Lariat Lux orders to be scheduled or if it's at the regional/Ford corporate level. Since the Lariat Lux has always been reportedly constrained at 13% vs. XLT Lux at 14%, the "build the pricier stuff first" seems to be the only reason for those later ones being scheduled.

And again, no dig at anyone who got scheduled, I'm happy for you!
Yeah, I'll email her as its been awhile since I checked in anyways. I was told I was a 15 on the Ford Chat so I can see if it matches up at least.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'll email her as its been awhile since I checked in anyways. I was told I was a 15 on the Ford Chat so I can see if it matches up at least.
Interesting - you're a 15 (Nov 2 Lariat Lux order) and my Oct 26 XLT Lux order is a 16. That would indicate that there is a different scale for Lariat Lux relative to the XLT Lux. Would love to hear what priority numbers @ssumass (Oct 25 Lariat Lux) and @macaroni_life (Nov 6 Lariat Lux) are at, just for more data points.

Oddly, as of Saturday, @MLowe05 (Oct 8 Lariat Lux) was at 16 (I would have expected more like 14, but maybe it has changed since then?).

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting - you're a 15 (Nov 2 Lariat Lux order) and my Oct 26 XLT Lux order is a 16. That would indicate that there is a different scale for Lariat Lux relative to the XLT Lux. Would love to hear what priority numbers @ssumass (Oct 25 Lariat Lux) and @macaroni_life (Nov 6 Lariat Lux) are at, just for more data points.

Oddly, as of Saturday, @MLowe05 (Oct 8 Lariat Lux) was at 16 (I would have expected more like 14, but maybe it has changed since then?).
She just got back with me and said I'm at 16 now. Don't know if I was moved up from 15 to 16 in the last few days or what. I'll try the Ford Chat here in a bit and see if they say 15 still or 16. Hopefully they can get those July, July August orders out quickly and move us down again.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
She just got back with me and said I'm at 16 now. Don't know if I was moved up from 15 to 16 in the last few days or what. I'll try the Ford Chat here in a bit and see if they say 15 still or 16. Hopefully they can get those July, July August orders out quickly and move us down again.
In three separate tries to the phone reps last week, not a one would give me the priority - they all said only the dealer could see it now. I know numerous others have said they have received a priority number from customer service (maybe all via chat, which doesn't work for me here at work), but the phone reps I spoke to were pretty adamant that they used to be able to see it and now can't.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In three separate tries to the phone reps last week, not a one would give me the priority - they all said only the dealer could see it now. I know numerous others have said they have received a priority number from customer service (maybe all via chat, which doesn't work for me here at work), but the phone reps I spoke to were pretty adamant that they used to be able to see it and now can't.
Yeah the one time I called I wasn't able to get the priority code either. I would try chatting when you get home then and see what they say.

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

... Ashlie says that Ford is prioritizing from Order Date and Commodity Constraint, less so on Priority Code. Of course, there is some weighting on PC, but more so on OD and CC.
I believe this. I've read elsewhere (not going to bother to look it up) that PC is more of a Dealer specific order tool; at least PC >= 10. Whereas, PC = 2 meant previewing and was more of a Scheduler tool. Being moved back in priority seems reasonable for fifo management.

What really frosts me, is the lack of scheduling our orders. Period. @Yar remains unscheduled. @Peps has similar order (more than a month later order date) built and delivered at some other dealer. @UrashimaT (ford engineer) is bloated with constraints and delivered. @fordvideoguy gets 10 xlts, 7 with lux+360 scheduled. (countless other examples) And we languish.

Reactions: Yar

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I believe this. I've read elsewhere (not going to bother to look it up) that PC is more of a Dealer specific order tool; at least PC >= 10. Whereas, PC = 2 meant previewing and was more of a Scheduler tool. Being moved back in priority seems reasonable for fifo management.

What really frosts me, is the lack of scheduling our orders. Period. @Yar remains unscheduled. @Peps has similar order (more than a month later order date) built and delivered at some other dealer. @UrashimaT (ford engineer) is bloated with constraints and delivered. @fordvideoguy gets 10 xlts, 7 with lux+360 scheduled. (countless other examples) And we languish.
Yeah. I'm glad I have an order in at two different dealers. I am hoping my first one gets built and then hopefully the 2023 changes are announced before it comes so I can decide whether to keep it or wait for the Chapman one.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah. I'm glad I have an order in at two different dealers. I am hoping my first one gets built and then hopefully the 2023 changes are announced before it comes so I can decide whether to keep it or wait for the Chapman one.
I didn't hear about the Maverick until late Sept or early Oct, was immediately hooked, and watched a few @fordvideoguy episodes after hearing about L-M & Chapman while lurking here in the forums. I actually started the order process with L-M in late Oct, but then didn't get a response quick enough on a drop-ship question I had, and realizing I needed to get an order in ASAP, I moved forward with Chapman-Horsham because I knew I could just drive up there and pick it up.

I wouldn't hesitate to work with L-M in the future (and I still have nothing negative to say about Chapman-Horsham either). Clearly I just picked the same package that a whole lotta other people wanted as well, and I unfortunately ordered it after they did, so here I am.
🤷‍♂️

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't hear about the Maverick until late Sept or early Oct, was immediately hooked, and watched a few @fordvideoguy episodes after hearing about L-M & Chapman while lurking here in the forums. I actually started the order process with L-M in late Oct, but then didn't get a response quick enough on a drop-ship question I had, and realizing I needed to get an order in ASAP, I moved forward with Chapman-Horsham because I knew I could just drive up there and pick it up.

I wouldn't hesitate to work with L-M in the future (and I still have nothing negative to say about Chapman-Horsham either). Clearly I just picked the same package that a whole lotta other people wanted as well, and I unfortunately ordered it after they did, so here I am.
🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I heard about them at the announcement, but delayed ordering because I have been trying to get a house and didn't want the hit on my credit right before buying. Then when they announced the hybrid cut-off date I said screw it and jumped on ordering. In hindsight, I should've just ordered at the beginning because I probably would have one by now and with the housing prices, I still don't have a house either anyway. 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored