2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was almost thinking of adding a bed cover to make mine even more constrained. At this rate it looks like we might get build dates in July or August for a September build. I'd rather wait at this point and see the 2023 models have.

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted Ashlie this morning for an update on 8/31/2021 Hybrid Lux order. Priority code is now 14. It was 10 when I signed DORA and 2 for the past three months.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was also informed earlier today my priority code was changed from 10 to 16, just as the hope of getting MY22 becomes a distant dream.

Sponsored

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep us posted
They had 50+ new car delivered recently. From tracker, mine got there by Monday. Received the email from them on Wed.
J

Just had a great "pick up" experience at Chapman. My luxury Ecoboost was part of the 30 vehicle delivery that they got last week. Did prep work on email before I left.

I hopped on a plane Friday at noon to go Trenton Mercer airport (Frontier) and Steve (sales manger) called me a Lyft. Saw all the "famous" folks in person at Chapman.

Got to dealership at 4:00PM and I was on the road at 5:30 PM. Did everything according to original deal and did not have to bring out paperwork. They were very professional, were well acquainted with all the "knowledge", but it did matter because they did what they said and knew when not to push.

Full tank of gas (compliments of Chapman) and I was off to western Michigan for a very late night drive. Pulled in at 4:00AM. Very smooth drive assisted by minimal traffic. Best time to drive interstates. Seats were comfortable.

.......Found the back window button , the adaptive cruise setup and the usb cable to make android auto work......this morning. Broke out the manual.......
By the time I received my email on Wed, I was one of 50 new vehicles. I replied answering their questions about financing and down payment. I had a question about the price as it is the new price vs the price when I ordered. That was on Thursday, with a follow up on Friday, if they had received my email and credit application. Here I am writing this on Monday at 5:24 p and nothing. I have until June 1 to pick up the Maverick or they will sell it as stock. Was this your experience or I happen to be the lucky local guy to be ignored by 5 people CC in the email?

Last edited:

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They had 50+ new car delivered recently. From tracker, mine got there by Monday. Received the email from them on Wed.

By the time I received my email on Wed, I was one of 50 new vehicles. I replied answering their questions about financing and down payment. I had a question about the price as it is the new price vs the price when I ordered. That was on Thursday, with a follow up on Friday, if they had received my email and credit application. Here I am writing this on Monday at 5:24 p and nothing. I have until June 1 to pick up the Maverick or they will sell it as stock. Was this your experience or I happen to be the lucky local guy to be ignored by 5 people CC in the email?
It took me 6 days to receive a response, even though I responded to their email within 20 minutes after they sent it. They finally responded after I called them. Picked up the Maverick two days after that.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I contacted Ashlie this morning for an update on 8/31/2021 Hybrid Lux order. Priority code is now 14. It was 10 when I signed DORA and 2 for the past three months.
Hang on; you were a 2 and moved to a 14? And I assume you didn't ask to move to a 14, right?

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Just give them a phone call.

Sponsored

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hang on; you were a 2 and moved to a 14? And I assume you didn't ask to move to a 14, right?
No, I didn’t ask to be moved.
The email stated “Looks like it's in priority 14, priority codes were recently changed to reflect when the orders were placed to help older orders with scheduling. 🙂”
That is good if they can actually get some of the June, July and earlier August orders scheduled.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm definitely getting a 2023 of your August got pushed back to 14. I have the same built as you but two months later.

OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm definitely getting a 2023 of your August got pushed back to 14. I have the same built as you but two months later.
I don't think you can really bet on that. Clearly, the Lariat queue if progressing far faster than the XLT (Lux) queue. Not having 360 on your build, you could conceivably schedule before the rest of us. At least you can say you have half a chance!

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today I took possession of an xlt lux 360 from a local dealership in MA at MSRP. 10 months waiting.
The very same order from Chapman/H is unscheduled. Confirmation emails received with a day of difference (july26-27). Waiting for waiting I may add a roll tonneau cover.

Yar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux - VB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also got a PC update from Ashlie this afternoon. I went from a 10 last year to a 2 this past March. Today I was informed that I'm now at PC 12. Ashlie says that Ford is prioritizing from Order Date and Commodity Constraint, less so on Priority Code. Of course, there is some weighting on PC, but more so on OD and CC.
Sponsored